Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_npaow0Fwp31rnjfjfo1_r1_400.0.gif

Gimmick infringement... Reported...

I'm passing out... 13 hour day starting in 7 hours...

I love you all... Unless you feline...

Unless you Meow the Jewels... Then you cool...

Hope all is well Case the 16 Dollar man...

Cookies :smokin...

laugh.gif

We had that kid in elementary school. He was bragging about having all the Sega games and all that stuff so I asked him if he saved the princess in Sonic 2...of course he said he did.

I proceeded to tell him that there was no princess in that game and exposed him as a liar. Then I found out he was mega poor and I kinda felt bad

He ODed and died a few months ago actually
roll.gif
 Good trolling to catch dude in a lie

Just read that Cena is going to be taking off what might be the rest of the year after HIAC...

Yes but I get really annoyed by that one little boy that kept chanting
"Let's go Cena"
When Lesnar destroyed Cena at Summerslam..
This bought so much joy to my heart as Brock kept German suplexing and lil homies voice crackled more and more....he prolly cried in the car.

"Let's go Cena"
This bought so much joy to my heart as Brock kept German suplexing and lil homies voice crackled more and more....he prolly cried in the car.

My brother said his coworker brought his son to work one day and the kid was wearing a john cena shirt. He asked him if he watched summerslam and the kid looked at him sadly. I wish my bro yelled " Suplex City, bish" at him.

Last edited:
"Let's go Cena"

My brother said his coworker brought his son to work one day and the kid was wearing a john cena shirt. He asked him if he watched summerslam and the kid looked at him sadly. I wish my bro yelled " Suplex City, bish" at him.

That's so nice of @Meangene45 dad to take him to work...

^
Is tamina a good step-mom? I remember her being good with kids. I'd put mine all over her face and she was happy to see them.

I remember seeing these tv's back in the day at Sears or other department stores:

View media item 1733480
Had our first 42in big screen in 85, Mitsubishi or Magnavox that had doors to hide the screen. Many a WWF/NWA ppv was watched, as well as nudie movies, hahaha.

What happened to Peep Game?

Damn how old are you guys? I know case and deep sea are in their 50s but some y'all sound like y'all are baby boomers

Back
Top Bottom