Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

cesaro got buried because he got over with the fans and they couldn't push two guys at once i hope vince sits at home and realizes how stupid that was

cesaro got buried because he got over with the fans and they couldn't push two guys at once i hope vince sits at home and realizes how stupid that was

Nah he sittin down countin all the 9.99s that we idiots have been paying him :lol:

As I said... We all addicts... Those 6 weeks of greatness every year has us chasing the Dragon the other 45 weeks..

Nah he sittin down countin all the 9.99s that we idiots have been paying him
laugh.gif
As I said... We all addicts... Those 6 weeks of greatness every year has us chasing the Dragon the other 45 weeks..
Alonzo-Mourning.gif

all the while, VKM is at home like..
FirmGraciousJoey.gif

GREAT match. Watched is last night. Entertaining as hell

Knowing that they were going to be in NYC, they shouldve had Nakamura vs Tanahashi. Special event, special match.

Same with Time Splitters, shouldve been a tag match but Kushida/Jay Lethal was a pretty good.

I'm probably in the minority... But I didn't think that match was all that... Good, but not great... The crowd was amazing the entire show...

I might just be jaded tho...

Yeah lemme clarify what I mean. great match as it was flat out entertaining. Wasn't necessarily the best story, technical wise etc. it was just a very fun match to watch

Whomever said Double J was trying to make GFW into the modern NWA... I think was dead on... And it's the best thing for wrestling... It would truly bring the best talent in the world, outside the Fed, together... And that might be the only way to combat WWE...

bubba will be live on radio talk show tonight at 9. Def won't be on raw tonight.

Oh well, I guess I'll dvr it.

Are the Dudleyz confirmed in NOT re-signing with TNA?

Wed, Lucha Undergound on the Rey Network. I dont know if my Rey channel is HD, but I know they show Starsky & Hutch. Damn, reminds me I gotta pay my Time Warner bill.

I'm probably in the minority... But I didn't think that match was all that... Good, but not great... The crowd was amazing the entire show...

I might just be jaded tho...

I didn't think it was the best match from either man, but it was definitely a fun little match..The crowd and the announcing, IMO, made the match better than it was..But if a person who had never seen either person wrestle before it was good enough to make them go looking for more to watch from both guys..

Back
Top Bottom