Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

NJPW taking over NTWT for the time being
pimp.gif

Also I like watching Kushida,
Create an account on DailyMotion, so you can add stuff to your, "Watch Later" que.

But yea I mess with KUSHIDA. He is just slick in the ring. Underrated. He had a nice performance at the ROH show as well. I think it was him vs. Jay Lethal.

Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero vs. Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA vs. Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson:

KUSHIDA vs. Ryusuke Taguchi:

Seth/Dean has already lost some steam because of Dean's movie. But if WWE keeps messing around, people are just going to stop caring. And that would be just another set of dudes that could have been cultivated for the future that they just killed off. I don't think we are THAT close yet, but we are slowly creaping to that point if they keep this stuff up.

They could have done that Bray stuff on RAW or something.

Dean vs. Seth haven't wrestled a REAL match yet. I want to see a 1-on-1 regular match between these two man. Ever match has been a gimmick match and only one of those really produced an outcome. Sick of it.

Seth/Dean has already lost some steam because of Dean's movie. But if WWE keeps messing around, people are just going to stop caring. And that would be just another set of dudes that could have been cultivated for the future that they just killed off. I don't think we are THAT close yet, but we are slowly creaping to that point if they keep this stuff up.

Dean vs. Seth haven't wrestled a REAL match yet. I want to see a 1-on-1 regular match between these two man. Ever match has been a gimmick match and only one of those really produced an outcome. Sick of it.

What about their raw match?

I don't follow wrestling as much because of school and work but I usually look at the results of PPVs. The WWE champ not defending his title at PPVs, is that the norm now
sick.gif

This ADHD generation is killing a lot of things. Everyone wants the end immediately and now. Let's say Rollins or Ambrose picks up a clean victory, what's your next play in that storyline?

Apparently Bray is a huge Nakamura fan. Makes so much sense, he's def. taken some of his mannerisms

Yeah I Def noticed this in his matches against Y2J.. Straight up doing some of his mannerisms... I marked out once I relized what he was doing...

There was not 1 positive thing about that match. You have two of the best dudes in business with tremendous chemistry and a great storyline but they barely even wrestled an actual match. That's what bothers me. It's like starting a book or movie with the cliffhanger or plot twist and then just letting everything go downhill from there instead of building to that big moment. I could live with the Bray interference if they did it intelligently. If there was an actual story being told throughout the match. All these two dudes did was brawl at the top of the cage before the match started. You don't book stories like that. You gotta build up to that big spot. Start them in the cell, break out of the cell, go on top of the cell, fall off, look ike you're being stretchered out, brawl back into the cell then you could bring out Wyatt. They just straight up rushed everything to give us a cluster**** that Vince Russo would jerk off to.

There is talk of giving Axel a singles push. He has his supporters backstage and feel that his last singles run failed due to bad booking.

just reupped on the network last Friday..dont eem kno y 
grin.gif
Cause you're an addict like all of us...
speak for yourself buddy. I dont have no problem, ya hear me? I dont!

just reupped on the network last Friday..dont eem kno y 
grin.gif
Will you be able to watch Wrestlemania or will you have to renew your subscription again?
Ya it'll take me pass Mania. But after that, i swear  i aint renewing it not sure if im srs.lol

Back
Top Bottom