Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

I would say he'd make a good transitional champion until Roman takes the helm, but there's no way he should be the one to defeat Brock, even if it was from a "cheap" cash-in. I don't mind him cashing in on Cena if he beats Brock next match but then Cena would get become a 16 time champion and that reign would only be a few seconds.

There's no positive scenario that I see Rollins in so yeah, just job to Orton :lol: Or wait to have good matches with NXT graduates, I guess.

Last edited:
Fell asleep, I forget when, but it was definitely after the Cena/Orton match. Woke up to hearing Bray interferring. Will have to watch, but wouldve liked to see maybe the jeans/rollins feud a little more.

Maybe I shouldve gotten the Network for just the one month and then decide if I wanted to do the 6 months.

It was a **** match overall that's what pissed me off. These two could've put on a five star match, but no, they have them start brawling on top of the cage, do a cool spot before the match even starts, just stupidity there was no flow or psychology, no purpose at all. You start them in the cage, you have them break out, you have Jeans climb the cage, then you do the spot, then you do the stretcher angle, then you wrestle inside the cage some more and then you could have hologram 2pac come out. But yo, that black out gibberish Sopranos ending rip off, **** like that is why Bray is a burger Gangrel reincarnation.

Apparently Bray is a huge Nakamura fan. Makes so much sense, he's def. taken some of his mannerisms

Glad you are enjoying the New Japan and other types of wrasslin af1 1982 af1 1982 . Deep Sea put me on a while back. And Swagsuke is probably my fave as well. Dude is just too :smokin from mannerisms to everything in ring. Dat strong style... :nthat:

I understand why you guys are all angry, but I think you need to chill a bit. They are doing the exact same thing as they did with Daniel Bryan last year. Ambrose/Rollins is going to culminate at WM31 for a great moment where Ambrose will finally go over. Up until Royal Rumble, we will get Rollins/Orton and Bray/Ambrose. Both will be good feuds and will re-legitimize Bray in the process. Seth will probably interfere in the Bray/Ambrose match at Royal Rumble and set them up for their WM31.

As painful as it was to watch at some points last year, I realized that you have to look at the big picture. Having the payoff occur on the biggest stage, Wrestlemania, is truly the way to go...

I love Ambrose but that match was corny.....they did a baby spot of the mankind fall. For god sake ambrose sawed his face off back in the day. Get outaaa here Bray... end rant

Glad you are enjoying the New Japan and other types of wrasslin af1 1982 af1 1982 . Deep Sea put me on a while back. And Swagsuke is probably my fave as well. Dude is just too :smokin from mannerisms to everything in ring. Dat strong style... :nthat:

Glad to see there's other Team Swagsuke members on here :pimp:

Probably the next 'international' star I'd want in WWE. Dude would be super over. Nakamura/Orton would be money

Okada too

Last edited:
Glad to see there's other Team Swagsuke members on here :pimp:

Probably the next 'international' star I'd want in WWE. Dude would be super over. Nakamura/Orton would be money

Okada too

Nakamura's character evolution and his charisma sets himself apart from other Japanese wrestlers.

Him and Tanahashi are like the Orton/Cena of NJPW, but you dont see them in so many singles matches against each other. WWE, learn from that.

Last edited:
Honestly, I knew they were gonna have Bray interfere that didn't bother me. The way he did it was so corny. With that Sopranos black out and stupid gibberish and corny hologram. What really pissed me off was how lousy that match was. It was a giant cluster****. You're supposed to build up to climbing the cell and doing a spot off it, not open the match. IT was just terrible booking overall and that bothered me. You did it correctly, you have them brawl in the cell, you have them break out of the cell, then you have them climb, then you have them do the spot, then the stretcher stuff, then they brawl again then you bring out Bray to interfere in a non corny way.

Yeah Okada is dope too. Also I like watching Ibushi and Kushida, as well as the OG Tanahashi. Like I said I have to give DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican the credit for putting me on, opened up a whole other world as far as wrestling goes. :nthat:

Last edited:

:pimp:

The first match I watched it nakamura, I thought this dude was AYO. But nah as I watched more, that's just his swagger. Dude is crazy detailed with his work. He's also VICIOUS when he wrestles. Strong style :pimp:

Yea same here, I was wondering, "What is up with THIS dude." But yea, that is just how he carries himself.

He and Shiabata have MMA backgrounds, so that is why they go so hard. Nakamura has found a way to move away from that into pro wrestling, while Shibata is still finding his way there.

Did you see Him vs. Kevin Steen from the New Japan/ROH NYC show in May? It is on Daily Motion

Yea same here, I was wondering, "What is up with THIS dude." But yea, that is just how he carries himself.

He and Shiabata have MMA backgrounds, so that is why they go so hard. Nakamura has found a way to move away from that into pro wrestling, while Shibata is still finding his way there.

Did you see Him vs. Kevin Steen from the New Japan/ROH NYC show in May? It is on Daily Motion

Was there live :pimp: my gawwwd that match was awesome and perfect finish

Just watched it last night. Probably one of my favorite matches this year, extremely extremely fun match to watch. Both have that charisma and just flat out entertained the crowd. I'm glad the crowd showed nakamura some love

I understand why you guys are all angry, but I think you need to chill a bit. They are doing the exact same thing as they did with Daniel Bryan last year. Ambrose/Rollins is going to culminate at WM31 for a great moment where Ambrose will finally go over. Up until Royal Rumble, we will get Rollins/Orton and Bray/Ambrose. Both will be good feuds and will re-legitimize Bray in the process. Seth will probably interfere in the Bray/Ambrose match at Royal Rumble and set them up for their WM31.

As painful as it was to watch at some points last year, I realized that you have to look at the big picture. Having the payoff occur on the biggest stage, Wrestlemania, is truly the way to go...
I think the problem lies that WWE often have poor execution of these ideas (whether it's booking or match quality) and the REALLY hurts the product. I don't think as many are truly opposed to the big payoff and want to see those moments. But in the meantime, the writing and booking has to absolutely be there and to make sense. It was was overbooked and people were poo-pooing on it for good reason

Back
Top Bottom