Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

That was upsetting. :smh: Exactly why I can't bring myself to watch Raw and SD anymore. Has Cena ever lost? The best part of the show was the ref checking Mizdow at the end. :lol:

Looks like I'm the only one that didn't completely hate the ending...
I'm not as upset over it as some of the other dudes in here.
laugh.gif

I understand people wanted Jeans and Ambrose to tear the house down and culminate their feud with a clean finish but I think that was good way to reintroduce Bray.

Bray and Jeans have had long standing beef since The Shield/Wyatts feud when Jeans was in full playa hating mode.
laugh.gif

Bray/Jeans could go at it for the next few months while Seth and Randy Orton start their feud.  Put Jeans/Rollins on the backburner for a while and have them go at again at Mania.

Just watched steen vs nakamura. Man I slept on nakamura hard. Dudes swag is ridiculous. Daniel Bryan called him BITW in an interview with meltzer in August.

Hell, I slept on NJPW hard. Appreciate the matches G and 22. I'll be sure to get through them.

I feel like when it comes to wrestling, I could be happy watching ROH and NJPW for a long time

Just watched steen vs nakamura. Man I slept on nakamura hard. Dudes swag is ridiculous. Daniel Bryan called him BITW in an interview with meltzer in August.

Hell, I slept on NJPW hard. Appreciate the matches G and 22. I'll be sure to get through them.

I feel like when it comes to wrestling, I could be happy watching ROH and NJPW for a long time

man you need to get on PWG as well. BOLA is :smokin

Last edited:

Are you part of the PWG club?...

Edit - I just looked above this post lol...

Last edited:
Okada vs nakamura was this years final correct??

Man I love NJPW, such a breath of fresh air compared to WWE :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom