Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

- Regarding Bray Wyatt’s return at Hell In a Cell, WWE put him under the ring during the pre-match video that aired for Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose.

– The WWE Performance Center tryouts that were held last week were specifically looking for Spanish-speaking talents.

– WWE has started selling some CM Punk merchandise on their shop website. It appears WWE and Punk have reached some sort of deal. Punk is also in the WWE 2K15 game that comes out this month and the WWE Flintstones movie that comes out next year.

– WWE stock was up 1.73% today,c losing at $13.50 per share. Today’s high was $13.63 and the low was $13.15.

There is talk of giving Axel a singles push. He has his supporters backstage and feel that his last singles run failed due to bad booking.

I hope "bad booking" is a synonym for no charisma, no mix skills and looking like a Subway supervisor.

Appreciate all the Japan wrestling love :pimp:

watching a wwe event with no crowd pop is like watching a bad sitcom with no laugh track

Fixed. Arrested Development and Bernie Mac Show >>>.

But I get what you're saying. A very good match with an apathetic crowd reaction to me is worse than a bad match with a lot of reaction (whether good or bad). Theres also the matches where the crowd is just chanting anything, like Orton having a meltdown while Sheamus' mind goes at 100 mph cause he doesn't know what to do :lol:

-While it has not been confirmed that WWE is in fact planning a full-blown feud between Randy Orton and Seth Rollins, F4WOnline.com is reporting one of the focal points of Raw tonight will be Rollins bragging about how he won last night at Hell in a Cell and how Orton lost.

This will be done to further drive the wedge between Rollins and Orton and lay the ground work for a potential feud.

We talked about how Bray is clearly a fan of Nakamura. This is when I knew. 1:50 mark. Peep Bray's mannerisms as he walks to the opposite turnbuckle. And oh yea, this is one of those magical Daniel Bryan moments man. Wild how into him the fans were. Amazing man. I still get chills off of that slow yes chant. -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg

I see some ppl in here talking bout Nakamura and yall jus reminded me to post this...View media item 1235482
View media item 1235483
Copped this shirt a couple months ago off puroresu shop, was kinda expensive and took forever to come in but its awesome. Heard of Nakamura from in here, I think it was Dfly. Fav NJPW dude. Wish he'd fight AJ Styles eventually tho :/

Prowrestlingtees only got one nakamura shirt and not much okada shirts :frown:

Go here...

http://puroresushop.com/

Thats where I got my Nakamura shirt, only problem with them is that their stuff takes a month to come in since its coming from Japan. I like the Okada shirts that Prowrestlingtees got tho, thinking bout copping a Bullet Club & Okada Rainmaker shirt eventually. That Bullet Club hoodie they got is tough too lol

At least Eddy Benoit and Pullman got a chance to get themselves going. My man got cut short. So traceful. Enjoy before raw fellas.

The best of Hayabusa:

Go here...

http://puroresushop.com/

Thats where I got my Nakamura shirt, only problem with them is that their stuff takes a month to come in since its coming from Japan. I like the Okada shirts that Prowrestlingtees got tho, thinking bout copping a Bullet Club & Okada Rainmaker shirt eventually. That Bullet Club hoodie they got is tough too lol

Thanks bro! Never bought a njpw shirt before. So they fit smaller?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom