Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

I am STILL not a fan of the Skull Crushing Finale
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But the Miz as champ
pimp.gif

I'm pretty indifferent about the Miz's title win. I love his mic skills and charisma, but he needs to expand his ring work and move set.

I'm pretty indifferent about the Miz's title win. I love his mic skills and charisma, but he needs to expand his ring work and move set.

On a related note, Cena noted on Twitter today that he "bought" tickets for next week's three-hour RAW so it looks like he will be there to continue the angle.

- After last night's show from Orlando, the consensus within WWE is that the city is the best in the country in terms of drawing any kind of crowd reaction this year.

- The Melina/Morrison butt slap segment on RAW last night appears to be WWE's way of showing that the pair are a real life couple. TNA have done similar with Chris Sabin and Velvet Sky.

- Roddy Piper and his Piper's Pit segment have been added to WWE's return to Madison Square Garden on December 26th.

Kevin Nash posted the following on Twitter, but then removed it after getting some backlash from fans:

"I promise I will not be back in the WWE. they think young sells .I've watched Grand Torino 15 times. bad *$* sells not Mens fitness in trunks. WWE told the world that there +!#* is a work with the Miz as champ"

On a related note, Cena noted on Twitter today that he "bought" tickets for next week's three-hour RAW so it looks like he will be there to continue the angle.

- After last night's show from Orlando, the consensus within WWE is that the city is the best in the country in terms of drawing any kind of crowd reaction this year.

- The Melina/Morrison butt slap segment on RAW last night appears to be WWE's way of showing that the pair are a real life couple. TNA have done similar with Chris Sabin and Velvet Sky.

- Roddy Piper and his Piper's Pit segment have been added to WWE's return to Madison Square Garden on December 26th.

Kevin Nash posted the following on Twitter, but then removed it after getting some backlash from fans:

"I promise I will not be back in the WWE. they think young sells .I've watched Grand Torino 15 times. bad *$* sells not Mens fitness in trunks. WWE told the world that there +!#* is a work with the Miz as champ"

I really hope they change that spinner belt.

Congratulations miz, You're a meathead and WWE champ, son.

I really hope they change that spinner belt.

Congratulations miz, You're a meathead and WWE champ, son.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Jaun Cena? (JOHN CENA'S MEXICAN COUSIN)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
John Cena = You can't see me! , Never give up

Juan Cena = Tu no me puedes ver! , Nunca te rindas

Oh man! That made my night.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Jaun Cena? (JOHN CENA'S MEXICAN COUSIN)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
John Cena = You can't see me! , Never give up

Juan Cena = Tu no me puedes ver! , Nunca te rindas

Oh man! That made my night.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its actually Juan Cena

but they didn't say if he will wear a mask or not.........he would have to i guess

this sounds like it will bomb worse than the mr. america storyline

its actually Juan Cena

but they didn't say if he will wear a mask or not.........he would have to i guess

this sounds like it will bomb worse than the mr. america storyline

Back
Top Bottom