Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Bah gawd if they only had a car to run him over as he exited the arena, that would have been perfect.
Would've been
eek.gif

Then my dude Rikishi Jericho Batista steps out, "I did it...for The Rock.  I did it...for the people. HA....HA! IM THE YOU STUPID, STUPID MAN"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Natalya is nice.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Bah gawd if they only had a car to run him over as he exited the arena, that would have been perfect.
Would've been
eek.gif

Then my dude Rikishi Jericho Batista steps out, "I did it...for The Rock.  I did it...for the people. HA....HA! IM THE YOU STUPID, STUPID MAN"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Natalya is nice.

"You guys are ignoring the match right now, BTW Melina is a 2"

laugh.gif

"You guys are ignoring the match right now, BTW Melina is a 2"

laugh.gif

signs pointing to the miz cashing in Orton guaranteed Wade wouldnt walk out champ he never said was gonna walk out still champ

signs pointing to the miz cashing in Orton guaranteed Wade wouldnt walk out champ he never said was gonna walk out still champ

I'm pretty sure Sheamus will win the King of the Ring and the "King of Kings", a former KOTR winner himself, will make his return...

I'm pretty sure Sheamus will win the King of the Ring and the "King of Kings", a former KOTR winner himself, will make his return...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The silence was deafening for Tyson Kidd. They better repackage him asap.

Generic production themes will kill heat for ANYONE.

Back
Top Bottom