Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

I just watched the Triple H documentary and thought it was pretty great.

Any other must-see wrestling documentaries?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm hoarse as **** after tonight's show.

Okada :pimp: :pimp:

My pics came out pretty ****** for the most part but my videos were alright, I'll try and post them tomorrow.

Shorty a couple of seats next to me got blasted with a water bottle :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
Just read the spoilers.. Cause sell, I have no self control lol... New Japan guys said they were going to come back... If they out on a show in New York, or anything closer than that to Maine, I'm going.. No ******* way I'm missing that show..

Show sounded like it was awesome tonight. I might make the trip to Nashville next month for Best in the World, as it's looking like that could be Steen's last ROH match. :nerd:

Despite being a work of a work, I thought he came off as not having no game. Home girl was desperate for dizznick. She asked him out. He was acting like a weirdo/nonchalant douche bag. Then she jumped on him to kiss; had no chemistry then friend zoned him. Last season, Eva tried to game him to be a dancer.

Johnny not looking too good. I do like that he, T.J., Brian, John and a few others pop up. I just think it's weird that Alicia Foxx ain't on there since I thought I heard Aryan was her sister.

It's called being an alpha male..... But to each his own

I'll definitely be going to the Brooklyn show and any other ROH show here in NY after tonight. For my first wrestling event it didn't disappoint

I'm hoarse as **** after tonight's show.

Okada :pimp: :pimp:

My pics came out pretty ****** for the most part but my videos were alright, I'll try and post them tomorrow.

Shorty a couple of seats next to me got blasted with a water bottle :rofl: :smh:

Lethal almost got hit with the same bottle :lol: and was that DC dressed as Liger :nerd:

VKM high on the Uso's, plans are for a new heel tag team to feud with them.

HHH is the one behind Alicia Fox's push. He's very high on her.

DBry, who never speaks out backstage on creative decisions, has finally done so. He questioned why they had him running scared from Kane last week. Some backstage feel HHH is doing this on purpose to kill D Bry's momentum.

Some TNA talent have started contacting other promotions for work. RIP TNA.

Last edited:
Just came back from the ROH show. Props to Liger who can still work.
ReDragon/Young Bucks was a good match, as well as Steen/Nakamua. Didn't like the 3 way for the IWGP title, but better than I thought it would be. Did get to see Okada's dropkick but Gotdamnnnnnn on AJ's spring board firebird splash!
My first live show in 14 years, will have to check out more, still need to see a WWE show as well as a few independents in queens and bk.

VKM high on the Uso's, plans are for a new heel tag team to feud with them.

HHH is the one behind Alicia Fox's push. He's very high on her.

DBry, who never speaks out backstage on creative decisions, has finally done so. He questioned why they had him running scared from Kane last week. Some backstage feel HHH is doing this on purpose to kill D Bry's momentum.

Usos :pimp:

Seems like a random person for HHH to get behind, but ok Alicia :pimp:

The chase for a face is always better than what happens after, but this storyline does scream momentum killing on purpose. They've done everything they can to quiet those YES chants, and unfortunately they'll quiet even more with Bryan's injury.

I'm lowkey mad that I didn't buy a bullet club tshirt, that joint is tough

Also upset that I was on line to get a beer as intermission ended and didn't get to see Maria'a entrance. Did get a clip of her in a cloverleaf by Tanahashi.

[Video][/Video]

The chase for a face is always better than what happens after, but this storyline does scream momentum killing on purpose. They've done everything they can to quiet those YES chants, and unfortunately they'll quiet even more with Bryan's injury.

That "storyline" did seem a bit too real at times :smh:.

Evolution VS Shield elimination match is being discussed.

Have Rollins and Ambrose get eliminated, Reigns vs evolution, he pins all 3, puts him over huge.

Evolution VS Shield elimination match is being discussed.

Have Rollins and Ambrose get eliminated, Reigns vs evolution, he pins all 3, puts him over huge.

They could do that but he's the least ready to go solo. It's been clear as day after last Monday and the Bray/Reigns match a few months ago. Honestly since Rumble, Rollins and Ambrose have looked a lot better. With Punk and Danielson gone, Orton stale, Sheamus in rehab, Rollins, Cesaro, Ziggler and Ambrose have room to make themselves look better and get higher positions. Reigns has a good look and some decent high spots but he can't carry a single's match and can't cut a promo.

Back
Top Bottom