Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So basically Anderson is pretty solid, which I figured, and they got over because the whole collective was pushed strong...

One of the few major invasion attacks in NJPW history. So n yea, they were booked strongly
This is all pretty much what I had thought. I was fully behind them booking these dudes super strong, but I think they've gone too far now. Honestly can't really take them seriously.

Young Bucks >>> Kota Ibushi...
Did you listen to Cornette killing Kenny OmegaS?

Yup :lol:... I really appreciate Corny... He's such a joy to listen to...

@DarrenCollisonAA are you going to send me those Bulleit Boyz matches or nah?
So what did you want to see again? I forgot?

Single Karl Anderson matches?

There are no Gallows classics, I can tell you now LOL

Gallows/Niato in the last G1 was really, really good actually...

Stuff that makes me care about Gallons/Anderson.
Only thing I can offer are Pre Bullet Club Karl Anderson matches. 

And Machine Gun is my dude... He's basically Randy Orton... VERY smooth and believable... I always enjoy his single matches... His G1 final against Okada is probably his next match...

He wrestled Nakamura pretty much every G1 and every one was excellent...

Yup :lol:... I really appreciate Corny... He's such a joy to listen to...
Gallows/Niato in the last G1 was really, really good actually...
And Machine Gun is my dude... He's basically Randy Orton... VERY smooth and believable... I always enjoy his single matches... His G1 final against Okada is probably his next match...

He wrestled Nakamura pretty much every G1 and every one was excellent...
I'll have to look those up...saying he's basically Randy Orton is a big deal, IMO. Orton may not have a ton of personality but he's basically flawless in-ring...

Back
Top Bottom