Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-After getting lots of heat over her shoplifting incident at Walmart a few years back, Emma has bounced back in a big way.

WWE officials are said to be very happy with her right now and proud of how she’s put a lot of effort, on her own, into revamping her character.

Some in the company have pushed for Emma to have a title run for some time but we’ve heard nothing like that planned, despite the praise she’s been receiving as of late. A source added that anything is possible, especially considering how she’s impressed people as of late.
Emma and Dana about to hold it down. :pimp: Glad i claimed the bish before y'all recognized. :lol: :smokin
-Demon Kane & The Big Show are secretly lobbying for the successful singles push of Big Cass for unknown reasons.

-Vince agrees that Maryse is hot.
Cass has improved a lot from NXT. He is a far more legit big dude than that jabroni Braun Strowman.
You win man I got too many projects coming out for any bad press. Wesley Snips told me to lay low for awhile since i signed on with him.
Wesley is about that tax evasion life so i hope you read the fine print on your contract MeanGene.
So the fans can't tell the difference between Big E and Big Cass, just like they supposedly couldn't tell the difference between Shane McMahon and Shane Helms huh :lol: ? Just leave the damn names how they are

Ditto the Gallows/Anderson. All the finishers they've eaten has them looking like the Basham Brothers
Man, i just hope Nakamura doesn't get this treatment on the main roster. :smh:
Everybody gonna get fed to Reigns. It's Cena circa 2005-07 all over again.
I will hate that man eternally for how heavy they put him over. Dude ran through the whole roster like how Kagney Linn gets treated during her interracial gbs. :nerd: :lol: :smh: :x :evil:

This is why I stopped watching WWE 8 months ago except ppv. Watch Cena and Reigns tag team at Summerslam and bury the Bullet club, Nakamura, and the authority at Summerslam.

I need to watch NJPW on the regular. I just need English commentary.

Why would Vince pay $$$ to bring Gallows/Anderson in to job when they can make him even more $$$?

Oh wait.... it's Vince.

Last edited:
Imagine if Magnum had have remained healthy and then the acquired Sting in the late 80s :wow:

Magnun could have went down as an all time great..The feuds he could've had are too many to count..He would've been a sure fire multi time world champion and HOF'er..

listening to all these podcast and they pretty much reiterate all the smart truthful things i try to tell you losers whenever i make my special appearance in this washed up fed..

you guys really need to start listening 

listening to all these podcast and they pretty much reiterate all the smart truthful things i try to tell you losers whenever i make my special appearance in this washed up fed..

you guys really need to start listening 
What is a pocdast?

@DarrenCollisonAA are you going to send me those Bulleit Boyz matches or nah?

Repost

2015.01.04 NJPW.Shinsuke Nakamura Vs Kota Ibushi (WK 9 WON MOTY)

Arguably the best match of both men's career. Jim ross commentary

Back
Top Bottom