Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Teddy's suit.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Any video of Ziggy getting concussed?

What's the point of having Booker T as the general manager if Teddy is basically running Smackdown.

I told yall man.

Listen to the Manicure episode. Man that is some good stuff.
the fly episode and the skippy peanut butter rant had me 
laugh.gif
. dude has far more layers than i though and as much as he cusses on the podcast im surprised he didn't slip up more during his mic work

Ambrose definitely taking that title. Rollins and Reigns going to take the tag titles as well...

I swear Kofi is the king if transitional title reigns :smh: :lol: It's like whenever they run out of ideas, they just slap the title on him til they figure something out. Though I'm ready for Ambrose to take that title, it would be nice if it were an actual feud, instead of "I beat you in a non title match, therefore I'm the contender". Oh well, Shield :pimp:

Raw is boring.   I lost interest already.   I like the shield but damn why do they keep booking the same match every week vs hell no and cena? 

I swear Kofi is the king if transitional title reigns :smh: :lol: It's like whenever they run out of ideas, they just slap the title on him til they figure something out. Though I'm ready for Ambrose to take that title, it would be nice if it were an actual feud, instead of "I beat you in a non title match, therefore I'm the contender". Oh well, Shield :pimp:
He gonna end up beating Jericho's record like that.

Do yall think Mark Henry REALLY pulled those trucks?

Ambrose/Kofi will be the match of the night.

WWE needs to start giving out UFC bonuses for match of the night.

What then heavenly ****.

Why vs Dean Ambrose?
What happened to biggie and AJ getting titles?

either Ambrose loses or shield gets a meaningless stupid looking title.
Lose lose.

Back
Top Bottom