Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Yea man I feel HORRIBLE that I look at Neville as nothing now.

Like that Red Arrow should't be used every show man.
Yea meaningless moves. Moves are impressive but when you see them EVERY week, it loses that WOW factor
yea it's bad ,doing the same ****.maybe heel tagteam with bnb

Welp ryback wins :rolleyes time to not care about this belt. U.S. title has more meaning than the IC belt. Who woulda thought...

Coming from the guy who couldn't read well enough to comprehend the point I was trying to make then got upset when I brought his logic into the argument, and followed that up by called me stupid.
Okay b. Continue that midnight train of thought throughout your life. Let's see if it takes you anywhere.

Already did papi, finished school and have a great job in a in demand field. Keep marking out

Last edited:
Give Neville some time, he's still a pretty featured dude
How is he any different than Evan Bourne or Justin Gabriel?

He's steadily on Raw/SD, and hasn't been jobbing on Superstars or paired with a fledgling midcarder for a meaningless tag title reign. I think Neville is in good position right now. It's just a matter of how long is he gonna stay featured before Vince gets bored.

because those two were built like punters and Neville is a tight end
He's steadily on Raw/SD, and hasn't been jobbing on Superstars or paired with a fledgling midcarder for a meaningless tag title reign. I think Neville is in good position right now. It's just a matter of how long is he gonna stay featured before Vince gets bored.
You forget the splash Gabriel made when he started out?

Welp ryback wins
eyes.gif
time to not care about this belt. U.S. title has more meaning than the IC belt. Who woulda thought...
Makes no sense
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom