Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Discussion started about one thing and you took it to another. Marks gonna mark
Coming from the guy who couldn't read well enough to comprehend the point I was trying to make then got upset when I brought his logic into the argument, and followed that up by called me stupid.

Okay b. Continue that midnight train of thought throughout your life. Let's see if it takes you anywhere.

Coming from the guy who couldn't read well enough to comprehend the point I was trying to make then got upset when I brought his logic into the argument, and followed that up by called me stupid.

Okay b. Continue that midnight train of thought throughout your life. Let's see if it takes you anywhere.
Ignore him man. He is the biggest damn troll in all of NikeTalk Wrestling.

All he does is bash Indy wrestling.

What you did... I see

Yeah I just don't get people who have a blind allegiance to anything indie/nxt related. Tried to say that all or most fans watching wwe are smarks = spending too much time on wrestling websites :smh: more casual fans than anything

Last edited:
Why is he presenting the belt to the winner. If you were gonna do that jus hold the dam belt until this match.

Yeah I just don't get people who have a blind allegiance to anything indie/nxt related. Tried to say that all fans watching wwe are smarks = spending too much time on wrestling websites
mean.gif
nah. just most fans watching this ppv on the network... like I repeated multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom