Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

What up late night NTWT? Anyone ever feel like strangeling their significant other? GF thinks she is gonna fail one of her classes this semester. She's being all depressed. Told her to man up, study more and get over it.

Sounds like she needs a good sub session to clear her head... I suggest 12 of rope, astainless steel hook, a magic wand, and a leather cat of mine tails... She'll be fine afterwards...

I really like Texano Jr... Anyone else check him out?... He's got a great look and can go in the big matches I've seen... He's only 30 too... I'm not sure how well he speaks English, but I think he could be a star in America...

WWE has changed their minds about AJ Styles and want to sign him.

Bray Wyatt expected to take Rusev's spot in the Chamber.

Creative likes the idea of 2 weeks in between ppv's because it forces a week to week focus.

Source: WONL

Mil Muertos is great too... I've yet to watch this week's... His gimmick is great... LU has done such a great job of building and establishing characters... Even the heel GM is good on the show :lol:...

great that's all we need is 24 Ppv a year. kind of forces you to get the network though

Last edited:
It's just a great 1 hour wrestling show... I can't say enough good things about it... It started off slow, I'd say the first 2-3 months... But boy o boy, has business picked up...

***** about to get real

- WWE officials have reportedly changed their thoughts on signing former TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles.

AJ is the current IWGP Heavyweight Champion and considers New Japan Pro Wrestling to be home, and is under contract, but WWE is interested in signing him. WWE is looking to have three touring brands in 2016 and want to load up on as much quality talent as they can.
Again, Styles is going nowhere. I'd be shocked if he signed. New Japan would never let it happen anyway.

Styles/Rollins would be a dream match though(at least to me)

What would be the 3 touring brands ?

Raw, NXT, TNA

Not serious about the TNA part

Raw
Smackdown
NXT

But can you still consider Raw & SD "brands" though? Serious question :lol:

yea if our "booker" ever gets his head out his *** and gives me my rightful title shot.I refuse to be reigned on

Did you say Reigned? :nerd:

f37963b930c4b735e426be6ea3f8af38.jpg

Less than two years ago, WWE was using his return as a selling point for Money in the Bank.
That doesn't make someone a draw. I am pretty sure the attendence wasn't influenced by the presence of RVD. We can't call that a draw. RVD wasn't a draw in WWE by any stretch man.

ECW, sure but again, how much of that was ECW though?

Creative likes the idea of 2 weeks in between ppv's because it forces a week to week focus.

Source: WONL

So the WWE is interested in Stylin' Allen Jones like 7 years after they should be huh? Stay in Japan homie, taking L's to Big Show and Sheamus weekly will not be fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom