Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

tna may be helped by this Roh signing. but most likely not. they are going to use Roh as a lead in.

Your conscience must be eating at you son.  I didn't say one name and you jumped out there quick.

And you not saying names is straight *****. I said the vaudvillans were overrated last page band the young bucks a while ago. Stop fronting like you not directing that at me.

obviously the money but for these people with this so called passion Must be misarable to be on the back of the line,I mean I wouldn't be complaining still better than tna

BDB stay calling anything not from da Heightz or BX overrated.

And ya stay worshiping anything indie or nxt related. They're good but anything star Vince doesn't touch is far far superior to most :smh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Your conscience must be eating at you son.  I didn't say one name and you jumped out there quick.
And you not saying names is straight *****. I said the vaudvillans were overrated last page band the young bucks a while ago. Stop fronting like you not directing that at me.
Bro, at some point in the past I believe I called you the worst poster on NT.  So directing something at you specifically wouldn't be anything new.  I made a general statement and you caught feelings.

Now, are you a part of it?  Absolutely.  But you're not the only person on NTWT that craps on just about everything.  The IWC as a whole is a pretty miserable bunch.

lol TNA.

I downloaded the Austin podcast with Clueless Dixie and couldn't finish hearing it with all the bull**** she was talking about. Fitting this news came out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom