Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

@22stylez

I've turned my KO shirt into a work shirt.. Basically cause I'll get the most wear outta of it... Already had 3 people point out KO is awesome.... Could he have cross over appeal?..

Jason Jordan and chad gable might just be the two best homegrown products the wwe has in developmental right now.

They had a discussion on NXT homegrown talent on PW torch. They could only come up with Sasha and Charlotte. I agree with you as well. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Gable. Jordan has the look, but definitely needs time.

D Bry will appear on Raw. We might see him at EC, he's promoting his new dvd.

Last edited:
How does Seth's title run end?

I personally don't think they are doing him a favor with all the gimmick and 3/4 way matches especially with the way he won the title. I love Seth but they need to give him some legit singles wins. Him losing on TV in tag matches is :smh: :smh:.

I get that its apart of his gimmick but him going out to beat Jeans/Migos/Roman/Cena/TheNewSensation with minimum help wouldn't hurt. Maybe this Sunday will be a start.

How does Seth's title run end?

I personally don't think they are doing him a favor with all the gimmick and 3/4 way matches especially with the way he won the title. I love Seth but they need to give him some legit singles wins. Him losing on TV in tag matches is
mean.gif
mean.gif

I get that its apart of his gimmick but him going out to beat Jeans/Migos/Roman/Cena/TheNewSensation with minimum help wouldn't hurt. Maybe this Sunday will be a start.
Agreed. He's most likely going to win at EC, but he needs to do it in convincing fashion.

He's a weasel heel that can execute well, but they've been having him take Ls since WM31.

And Bork coming back at Summerslam = him taking back the title?

Back
Top Bottom