Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

time for that Big E push :pimp:
let woods/kofi do the tag team matches
Yup. Extremely easy to do this now that they don't have the belts. New Day is still extremely over, and they could easily have Big E in a program with a top heel.

Ramen : seth got hurt cause he needed "the guy " to watch his back

Camera pan over
White r truth : he also needed a lunatic watching his back

Put fist out ramen does the same

Pop

Fued until wrestle fest with triple h have sext show up during a 3v 2 match joining ramen and wrt.

Pop

Sales of shield t shirts save rick flair from debt

Book it

Last edited:
Ramen : seth got hurt cause he needed "the guy " to watch his back

Camera pan over
White r truth : he also needed a lunatic watching his back

Put fist out ramen does the same

Pop

Fued until wrestle fest with triple h have sext show up during a 3v 2 match joining ramen and wrt.

Pop

Sales of shield t shirts save rick flair from debt

Book it
Damn, the entire arena would cop Shield t-shirts that are conveniently being sold in Orlando at WM33.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I think this is all an angle to make it seem impossible for Seth to overcome Trips

Just how they worded the notification on wwe app makes it sound like it's all a work..I won't believe it's real until they do one of those Network specials where they interview Dr. Andrews, show Sext waiting to go back to the OR with a hairnet on, then show a 2 second clip of Rollins' knee cut wide open, and wrap it up with him grimacing in the PT room while some white guy in adidas track pants and Under Armour shoes is shown saying "I've never seen someone be in the PT room so quickly after surgery..He's a unique individual and I think he'll come back better than ever!"..Til my fat butt sees all dat, I ain't believing ****..

I think this is all an angle to make it seem impossible for Seth to overcome Trips
Just how they worded the notification on wwe app makes it sound like it's all a work..I won't believe it's real until they do one of those Network specials where they interview Dr. Andrews, show Sext waiting to go back to the OR with a hairnet on, then show a 2 second clip of Rollins' knee cut wide open, and wrap it up with him grimacing in the PT room while some white guy in adidas track pants and Under Armour shoes is shown saying "I've never seen someone be in the PT room so quickly after surgery..He's a unique individual and I think he'll come back better than ever!"..Til my fat butt sees all dat, I ain't believing ****..
So this is all a work to get Sext a big pop at WM33 as the surprise opponent against Honner?

Back
Top Bottom