Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

So do they not believe Seth is a face right now? Because I think he was always for a while even with the injury and the promo he had the Raw after he came back.

Yea I don't know if it's real maybe just keep him off tv until two weeks before Mania and have Seth in Alabama on camera record something talking to Hunter and Joe. Have Steph get more heat by making jokes about the injury. I would think limit the time Hunter is on TV. My guess Joe and Seth at Fastlane but now maybe you scratch that and if it's nothing serious just let Seth heal until before Mania.

Hope it's a work cause you want to see him have the big win over HHH and then go after the belt at SummerSlam.

Can't be good Joe might be two for two and as well Seth is at 2/2 hurting Finn and retiring Sting....Maybe not the best idea putting these two in a storyline together.

Heard the injury is real

Honner vs. Sheamus at WM33
:x :smh:
Ship Tonga Jeff back to NXT :smh:
Random things happen. But this isn't the first time he injured someone either...

|I if legit. Seth took missing WM out pretty hard last year too
Dawg. I am gonna have difficulty processing this if it is indeed a legit injury. :smh:

If he keeps getting injured like this, Vince is gonna put him in the midcard forever
View media item 2319116
there's always a plan B
Always b.
The destroyer..
:nerd:
would that get tweeted if it was a legit injury? still not buying it
Makes me wonder b...also good to see you in another thread besides the eagles. :lol:
1 RKO beat Cena last night hmmmmmm
Dat potent venom. :smokin
Noticed that too. 1 lone RKO finished off Cena. That move is actually more protected than the Dirty Deeds :lol:
View media item 2319143
Um thought that was going the Ult surrender treatment

Wow that was so bad it was good
That was horribly awful. :lol:
What in the what.

Was that Orlando Jordan? :rofl:
Sadly yes. :lol: :smh:

How can Seth lose to HHH if he doesnt even face him?
eek.gif

Is Enjo Amore a good wrestler? I like that he rocks Jordans and is from NJ but I've never seen him wrestle.

Back
Top Bottom