Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

Seth.....

tumblr_mw3zvwXnxM1se7q5ao2_500.gif

The matches these two trios have had are nothing short of spectacular... I'm serious. I am sad to see this split happen

Nah man im up in Maui right now...the wifi is so ****** I cant even stream Raw correctly, I can only hear commentary :frown:

I got some heat cause I said I wished the Usos had a more serious gimmick..So I jokingly said several others needed the same thing..Just some good ole NTWT fun..:wink:

Last edited:

My girl met him at WM Axxess last year and asked to marry him. With the straightest face ever he said "no!" and left.

Then she touched him during their entrance and exit at WM 29 and lost her dam mind. We still laugh at her freaking out because it was caught on video by WWE. I loaded it up on the Network the other night.
Leave her. She doesn't respect you as a man.

I'm saying though, I was just joking.
Your girl almost got offered up as tribute. 
You were almost the Shield's ****old. 
Damn man, still not a player....

:rofl:

My girl met him at WM Axxess last year and asked to marry him. With the straightest face ever he said "no!" and left.

Then she touched him during their entrance and exit at WM 29 and lost her dam mind. We still laugh at her freaking out because it was caught on video by WWE. I loaded it up on the Network the other night.

View media item 838116

:frown: No more Shield...

Can't wait to see how it unfolds tho...

That match was bananas :nthat:

Did Boo-tista get face work. Doesn't look the same when he was here 4 years ago

Damn Boo-tista going on Daniel Bryan.

Batista VS D.Bry has come full circle, Batista gave him his first televised match on RAW I believe

Please give these guys some new tag belts..They deserve to carry something that doesn't look like giant pennies..

i never watch wrestling but when did they change? those look so fake, cheap, and just terrible :x

Back
Top Bottom