Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

morrison was trash. Dude kept doing his silly *** moves like crab walk leg drops and his finisher that he never hits cleanly

I've seen more out of Reigns and Rollins than Ambrose..Those 2 are, IMO, more entertaining than Dean..
I don't think it is close. Roman Reigns is by far the worst "wrestler" of the 3. He is still very green. I like his energy though. Powehouse. Moveset and athleticism for his size.

My girl met him at WM Axxess last year and asked to marry him. With the straightest face ever he said "no!" and left.

Then she touched him during their entrance and exit at WM 29 and lost her dam mind. We still laugh at her freaking out because it was caught on video by WWE. I loaded it up on the Network the other night.
Leave her. She doesn't respect you as a man.

My girl met him at WM Axxess last year and asked to marry him. With the straightest face ever he said "no!" and left.

Then she touched him during their entrance and exit at WM 29 and lost her dam mind. We still laugh at her freaking out because it was caught on video by WWE. I loaded it up on the Network the other night.
I'm saying though, I was just joking.

Your girl almost got offered up as tribute. 

You were almost the Shield's ****old. 

Damn man, still not a player....

:lol:

Great movie.

The+Wrestler.gif

The Hater Swagger

tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif

i LOVE when they apply moves that you dont associate with them neccesarily.

that figure 4 was fun to watch.

BTW fair to say that Seth and Luke are the best workers in shield and wyatts?

Back
Top Bottom