Wrestling Thread Mar 23-29 | 3/23 RAW - Edge vs Big Show; HHH vs Orton/Dibiase

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This is hilarious. Dude kissed her.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good job building heat for Randy, but again, why not have some great wrestling prior to all of that? I guess that is why I'm out of touch with the producttoday, just fundamentally different now.

Kane backstage giving Orton a standing ovation like "That's how you physically and sexually assault a woman."
pimp.gif

Say what ya want but Orton is killin' it right now!

The DDT was
laugh.gif

The drool was
sick.gif

The kiss was
eek.gif

The whole segment was
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Dammn Stephanie looked fine
happy.gif
pimp.gif

This was actually a good finish to RAW imo. The kiss was the icing on the cake
smokin.gif

this dude HGH got hit with a F'n sledge hammer and it still didnt phase him nice sell job HUNTER smfh

Triple H couldn't sell the sledgehammer shot to the head until they went off the air?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

so it takes lawler 1hr and 40 minutes before he realises he's pissed , what a joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was dying right now when I read that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hopefully Orton cracks Steph right in the uterus when he's done with HHH.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All that finish needed was a punt to the head...imagine how
eek.gif
that would have been.

Orton gets one in his favor...what's that now, 2 to HHH's 7?
eyes.gif

Trips still retaining at WM.

anyone notice how the orton/trips stuff tonight was exactly like the macho man/jake the snake feud from back in the day? just replace the snake with thesledgehammer. that feud was sick too. actually this whole thing has a lot of that feud and the macho man/ ric flair vibe in it too which isnt a bad thing

Good segment to build some heat for Randy, but we all know it just gives Ego H fuel to bury him at WM.
laugh.gif
@ Cody rocking the default shirt ala Tommy Dreamer. And was Stephrocking a girdle?? Either way I'd still beat it up.

Back
Top Bottom