Wrestling Thread Mar 23-29 | 3/23 RAW - Edge vs Big Show; HHH vs Orton/Dibiase

Damn this thread is dead
laugh.gif

Orton better not get buried again tonight.

can someone explain to me whats even the point of legacy anymore?

i see them each goin their sperate ways during the draft

For those wondering why more scripts haven't leaked online, it is because the performers doesn't actually get to handle them for the most part, as the scripts go to the producers of a segment, who then go over the script with the talent.
WCW never had that problem since they came up with storylines 5 minutes before each show
laugh.gif

I hated how HBK was, but man I miss how he used to promo/perform. Not to get nostalgic (but I always do), but I have been watching a lot of YouTube at work(instead of listening to music, I like to listen to comedy/interviews, etc.), and I have heard some great interviews on Off The Record: Vince, HHH, Bret,Shawn, Angle, etc. What a great show, go Canada. I miss the glory days, I fear they will never come again due to lack of competition. Simple economics, WWFis simply acting like any monopoly would.
tired.gif

Who is this Ted Dibiase? Any relation to the Million Dollar Man (sorry if stupid question). I miss him and Virgil, classic. EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE

Great theme music as well

^^^which isnt sayin much (talkin about cenas movie)...

hopefully the handicap match will be good...

i have a feeling that what orton has up his sleeve has to do with rhodes kidnapping stephanie

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Who is this Ted Dibiase? Any relation to the Million Dollar Man (sorry if stupid question). I miss him and Virgil, classic. EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE

Great theme music as well

yea hes the million dollar mans son...

dude has a very bright future

Orton has seriously got to get the better of HHH this week. He has shown no signs of having any chance in the past month. I'm interesting to see what histhreat is.

^ He's Million Dollar Man's son.

I swear to God if Triple H buries Orton & Dibiase tonight.
smh.gif

Wrestlemania XXV is shaping up to be the worst in years, aside from HBK/Taker there is no match I'm dying to see. Anddon't get me started on this angle with Jericho.
indifferent.gif

The only thing that can salvage WMXXV is if Orton wins the title.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm sorry, but Flair should NOT be involved in this kind of physical altercations. He is retired. This just cheapens last year. I don't care if it's not an official match.

And how the hell did Flair bleed so easily?
laugh.gif

I got a bad feeling Lawler is going to get involved in the match.
you son of a gun
laugh.gif

God, they still have that stupid "spinner" belt that Cena introduced. I can't take it seriously with that being the title. I mean, I justcan't.

Okay, so why did you just stand there King as he got the crap kicked out of him?

I hate wwe booking

Looking back on the Flair/Jericho segment from tonight, I'm surprised that Ego H hasn't challenged him to a match at WM25.... since I'm sure hethinks he's the most legendary ever... and he would say he can use it as a warm-up burial for Orton.

One more gripe, main event starts with 7 minutes left. Remember when they gave the main event 15-20 minutes to have some good wrestling and DEVELOP amatch/storyline? Wow, that was a concept

Back
Top Bottom