Wrestling Thread Mar 23-29 | 3/23 RAW - Edge vs Big Show; HHH vs Orton/Dibiase

Trish's new look.� I'm diggin it
glasses.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLuXHupKn4s&rel=1

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Jericho/Orton/Edge are the best heels in the wwe right now.

To be honest, Orton has lost it since winning The Rumble. It's not his fault. It's the way he's been booked. He was such an awesome heel upuntil then. Now he's just a typical garbage heel.

And the Edge/Vickie love angle is really hurting Edge.

That segment by cena was kinda weak...but ehhh...flair did get his !+% whipped but honestly the storyline has rin extremely thin...flair needs to jus stayaway...jericho is a great heel tho...I preferred him as a heel in wcw tho when he was straight comedy
laugh.gif

It'll be real interesting to see who wins the MITB match. That match usually shows who the WWE has a lot of confidence in and who they think is ready for amain event push.

I gave it some thought..and I think CM Punk repeats again. Vince supposedly likes Punk and it's possible the IC Title was taken off him so he'd winthis match. I'm rootin' for Christian, but I don't think that's gonna happen.
ohwell.gif
I doubt WWE wants Shelton making that leap yet, but we'll find out atWM...

MVP is now out of the running, IMO, since he won the US Championship.

real talk..this is the first match i've seen in a long time with this many black people
since the N.O.D.

Originally Posted by samness20

real talk..this is the first match i've seen in a long time with this many black people
since the N.O.D.
laugh.gif
Was the Nation still together when D-Lo had the chestprotector on?

Well shelton just lost the title to mvp so that argument for cm works for shelton as well...we shall see...that flair voiceover was very random

they need to do away with this brand crap, this seem like a smackdown show with all these wresttlers from that show

I hate this B.S. story line with Vickie... it's not like she's even nice to look at... How did they decide she would be good to use.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

They were still together when he had the chest protector...d-lo was a comedian
laugh.gif
what happened to his return?

2008 D-Lo was all mature and happy and got rid of his chest protector and diddy bop. Hell, dude didn't even do the Sky High anymore... he was destined tofail.

Back
Top Bottom