Wrestling Thread Mar 23-29 | 3/23 RAW - Edge vs Big Show; HHH vs Orton/Dibiase

smh.gif
all catering to vicki...this is ridiculous...big slow to big to be looking like a lame...

I dont understand ya'll hate for Rey... I mean its not his fault vince got rid of the cruiserweights..... and the dude still makes bank for him...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

It'll be real interesting to see who wins the MITB match. That match usually shows who the WWE has a lot of confidence in and who they think is ready for a main event push.

I gave it some thought..and I think CM Punk repeats again. Vince supposedly likes Punk and it's possible the IC Title was taken off him so he'd win this match. I'm rootin' for Christian, but I don't think that's gonna happen.
ohwell.gif
I doubt WWE wants Shelton making that leap yet, but we'll find out at WM...

MVP is now out of the running, IMO, since he won the US Championship.
he aint gettin any yoiunger and neither is mvp they in their late 30s..

As expected, Vince McMahon was infuriated over the script for a recent edition of Raw (March 2, 2009) leaking online. One source believes John Carle, acreative team writer who was let go just before the script hit the net, is responsible for the sheets going online.

"No coincidence that it's published the same day [creative team member] John Carle is dropped and that apparently has gotten back to Stephanie andVince," the source said. "Apparently, they had creative sign some absurdly one-sided addendum in late 2007 where if you do something like this afterbeing terminated, they have all sorts of legal action against you. Given the timing and circumstances, he shouldn't be surprised to get a nice legal notice
from Stamford shortly. Vince is on a warpath and was mega hot over this so I'm thinking someone is going to be made a legal example of."

It should be noted that Carle was not the only member of the creative team fired three weeks ago as another individual was let go as well, although wedon't have his name. As a result, the source believes the person who leaked the script felt safe to leak it as it would be hard to pinpoint one guiltyparty.

For those wondering why more scripts haven't leaked online, it is because the performers doesn't actually get to handle them for the most part, as thescripts go to the producers of a segment, who then go over the script with the talent.

Another source added his take on the script: "So I took at look at the RAW script that was leaked. That is the real deal -- and from the looks of it wasan early draft (most likely PRE-Agent meeting). The show hasn't been timed yet (the time for the breaks are in but not the actual timing of the show). Theproducers are in, but not the writer assignments. This might have even been the draft that was brought on the plane for Vince to review before RAW. It'sfunny to look at the amount of crap that has been jammed into those scripts over the years. The live attendance box was added so they can know what the lasttwo dates at the building. The side boxes next to the matches are the announcer notes (that announcers hated and would make fun of). The 'not working'list allows them to see who they 'missed' on not putting on the show. As you can see, the amount of detail that goes into the promos that are writtenand why these talents have not grown at that art of promos. Though this is what demanded of the creative team to write for Vince. A script can not be turned inwithout that detail. It's become so rigid a process."

Why does this michaels video remind me of Maury and guys talking about not being the baby daddy?

this hbk promo is a joke ....

man, who keeps coming up wth these ideas..

ortons home last week and now this crap

smh.gif
That promo was corny. Not even HBK style. I was hoping for some jokes and maybe an imitation.

ecw spoilers
Spoiler [+]
Dark Match:
* Melina b. Jillian Hall in a non-title match
- Lots of back and forth action. Melina gets most of the offense. The crowd is behind her. Jillian gets a lot of heat. Jillian connects with an electric chair drop on Melina. She attempts to charge Melina into the corner but Melina counters with a sunset flip for the roll-up pinfall.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing Tomorrow)
* Carlito w/Primo Colon & Brie Bella b. John Morrison w/The Miz & Nikki Bella
- Fast paced match. Morrison kicks Carlito off the top rope then dropkicks him outside. Morrison brings Carlito back in and puts a sleeper on him. The crowd is behind Carlito. Carlito regains control. The Miz & John Morrison try to leave but Teddy Long stops them. Long announces that the tag team unification match at WrestleMania will be a lumberjack match and several mid-card workers come out. Morrison gets back in the ring and misses Carlito with a kick. He becomes distracted by the lumberjacks and Carlito hits the backstabber for the win.

* Tommy Dreamer & Evan Bourne b. Jack Swagger & Tyson Kidd
- Another fast paced match. Kidd & Bourne start out going back and forth. Dreamer pounds on Kidd. He goes for tree of woe but hits Bourne with a splash instead. Swagger stomps Dreamer for a while and tags Kidd. He does the same and tags him back. Swagger beats up on Dreamer again. Dreamer connects with a belly-to-belly suplex. Dreamer gets the hot tag to Bourne who connects a shooting star press on Kidd for the win.

* MVP's VIP Lounge is up next with all the Money in the Bank participants. A WrestleMania video package is shown and then MVP comes out. He gets a mixed response from the crowd. Finlay comes out to a big pop. Kofi Kingston comes out to an even bigger pop. Mark Henry is out next to a lot of heat. Christian is out to a huge pop while Shelton Bejmain comes out to heat. Kane comes out next to the loudest pop of the evening. CM Punk also gets a good pop. Basically each participant says that are going to win at WrestleMania and gives a reason why. Shelton draws major heat. MVP rubs in the fact that he is the United States Champion. Kane laughs at him and gets another huge pop. This concludes this week's ECW.

I don't know...it was fine when he was breaking down each opponent but then it got corny after that. Started feeling like a cheap 80's Horror Movie.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Still better than the trash that's going on in the main events though.

ECW Spoilers for Tomorrow:

Spoiler [+]
* A WrestleMania video package is shown.

Dark Match:
* Melina b. Jillian Hall in a non-title match
- Lots of back and forth action. Melina gets most of the offense. The crowd is behind her. Jillian gets a lot of heat. Jillian connects with an electric chair drop on Melina. She attempts to charge Melina into the corner but Melina counters with a sunset flip for the roll-up pinfall.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing Tomorrow)
* Carlito w/Primo Colon & Brie Bella b. John Morrison w/The Miz & Nikki Bella
- Fast paced match. Morrison kicks Carlito off the top rope then dropkicks him outside. Morrison brings Carlito back in and puts a sleeper on him. The crowd is behind Carlito. Carlito regains control. The Miz & John Morrison try to leave but Teddy Long stops them. Long announces that the tag team unification match at WrestleMania will be a lumberjack match and several mid-card workers come out. Morrison gets back in the ring and misses Carlito with a kick. He becomes distracted by the lumberjacks and Carlito hits the backstabber for the win.

* Tommy Dreamer & Evan Bourne b. Jack Swagger & Tyson Kidd
- Another fast paced match. Kidd & Bourne start out going back and forth. Dreamer pounds on Kidd. He goes for tree of woe but hits Bourne with a splash instead. Swagger stomps Dreamer for a while and tags Kidd. He does the same and tags him back. Swagger beats up on Dreamer again. Dreamer connects with a belly-to-belly suplex. Dreamer gets the hot tag to Bourne who connects a shooting star press on Kidd for the win.

* MVP's VIP Lounge is up next with all the Money in the Bank participants. A WrestleMania video package is shown and then MVP comes out. He gets a mixed response from the crowd. Finlay comes out to a big pop. Kofi Kingston comes out to an even bigger pop. Mark Henry is out next to a lot of heat. Christian is out to a huge pop while Shelton Bejmain comes out to heat. Kane comes out next to the loudest pop of the evening. CM Punk also gets a good pop. Basically each participant says that are going to win at WrestleMania and gives a reason why. Shelton draws major heat. MVP rubs in the fact that he is the United States Champion. Kane laughs at him and gets another huge pop. This concludes this week's ECW.

Damn shame when Santino trying to go to the top rope is the best part of the show.

Back
Top Bottom