Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Currently watching Super Brawl 1.

Card below
1 The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes and Jimmy Garvin) defeated The Young Pistols (Tracy Smothers and Steve Armstrong) Tag team match for the vacant WCW United States Tag Team Championship 10:19
2 Dan Spivey defeated Ricky Morton Singles match 03:11
3 Nikita Koloff defeated Tommy Rich Singles Match 04:27
4 Dustin Rhodes defeated Terrance Taylor Singles Match 08:05
5 Big Josh defeated Black Bart Singles Match 03:46
6 Oz defeated Tim Parker Singles match 00:26
7 Barry Windham defeated Brian Pillman Taped fist match 06:08
8 El Gigante defeated Sid Vicious Stretcher match 02:13
9 Ron Simmons defeated Butch Reed (with Teddy Long) Steel Cage match with Teddy Long locked and Suspended in a Cage during the entirety of the match. 09:39
10 The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott) (c) defeated Sting and Lex Luger Tag Team match for the WCW World Tag Team Championship 11:09
11 Bobby Eaton defeated Arn Anderson (c) Singles Match for the WCW World Television Championship 11:50
12 WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair defeated NWA World Heavyweight Champion Tatsumi Fujinami Singles Match for the NWA and WCW World Heavyweight Championships 18:39

Watching the Flair/Fujinami match..First thing I noticed was Flair's entrance music is different..Then I noticed Bill Alfonso was the back-up referee..Only about 3 minutes in and I already love JR's commentary..

ROH was awesome last night. Hero/Styles was one of the best live matches I've ever seen. There were about 1,000 people there, which was the biggest crowd I've seen at a show. Got to talk to Hero, Steen, and Styles before the show. Styles tried to charge me $10 for a photo with him. :smh:
I'm almost positive Steen had his WWE tryout this past week, because he mentioned to me that he was in Orlando on Friday. I repped the "Package Piledrive Everybody" shirt celticspride34 celticspride34 . :smokin

ROH was awesome last night. Hero/Styles was one of the best live matches I've ever seen. There were about 1,000 people there, which was the biggest crowd I've seen at a show. Got to talk to Hero, Steen, and Styles before the show. Styles tried to charge me $10 for a photo with him. :smh:
I'm almost positive Steen had his WWE tryout this past week, because he mentioned to me that he was in Orlando on Friday. I repped the "Package Piledrive Everybody" shirt celticspride34 celticspride34 . :smokin

ROH put on a hell of a show everytime i've gone. Think it's the smaller venues that bring out the hardcore fans. Just recently got the young bucks' and adam cole's autograph at their last chicago show. Asked adam cole to sign it saying, "suck my d..." (PWG reference), but he said he couldn't due to Sinclair broadcasting maybe seeing it. He was nice enough to sign it "S my D!" though which I thought was great. Unfortunately the autograph/picture thing is what it is with the money. Just gotta think that's how a lot of these dudes put food on the table. Maybe not someone who's made as much as Styles has :lol:

ROH put on a hell of a show everytime i've gone. Think it's the smaller venues that bring out the hardcore fans. Just recently got the young bucks' and adam cole's autograph at their last chicago show. Asked adam cole to sign it saying, "suck my d..." (PWG reference), but he said he couldn't due to Sinclair broadcasting maybe seeing it. He was nice enough to sign it "S my D!" though which I thought was great. Unfortunately the autograph/picture thing is what it is with the money. Just gotta think that's how a lot of these dudes put food on the table. Maybe not someone who's made as much as Styles has :lol:

Yeah, I believe this was my 6th ROH show and everyone has been amazing. If they do an autograph signing I'll gladly pay the $10 or whatever because I like supporting them, because I know how hard they work, and they've been entertaining me for years. Last night they had Styles/Hero/Steen signing before the show. I paid $35 to get something signed by all three and that came with a big event poster which Hero and AJ signed. Steen and Hero both took the time and chatted and took pictures. I get up to AJ, he signs the poster, and I say can I please get a picture with you? "That's an extra $10". I swear I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. :lol:
I also saw two different kids try to walk up and pay Steen for him to autograph an 8x10 and he told both of them to take the money back to their parents, good dude.

Yeah, I believe this was my 6th ROH show and everyone has been amazing. If they do an autograph signing I'll gladly pay the $10 or whatever because I like supporting them, because I know how hard they work, and they've been entertaining me for years. Last night they had Styles/Hero/Steen signing before the show. I paid $35 to get something signed by all three and that came with a big event poster which Hero and AJ signed. Steen and Hero both took the time and chatted and took pictures. I get up to AJ, he signs the poster, and I say can I please get a picture with you? "That's an extra $10". I swear I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. :lol:
I also saw two different kids try to walk up and pay Steen for him to autograph an 8x10 and he told both of them to take the money back to their parents, good dude.

I echo that sentiment. Seems like Hero and Steen both genuinely enjoy interacting with fans. You can kind of tell which guys are just there for the paycheck, and which guys actually enjoy being there for the people. Also, bought front row tickets for when they come back to chicago in august, cant wait :pimp:

Last edited:
Not completely sure, but Bret Hart may be the original Player Hater
tumblr_n2wr1uX1Dc1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n2wr1uX1Dc1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_n2wr1uX1Dc1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n2wr1uX1Dc1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n2wr1uX1Dc1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n2wr1uX1Dc1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Player Hater circa 2002
tumblr_n2t8c6hUWl1sbv1czo2_250.gif
tumblr_n2t8c6hUWl1sbv1czo1_250.gif

tumblr_n2t8c6hUWl1sbv1czo3_250.gif
tumblr_n2t8c6hUWl1sbv1czo5_250.gif

tumblr_n2t8c6hUWl1sbv1czo4_250.gif
tumblr_n2t8c6hUWl1sbv1czo6_250.gif

tumblr_n2t8c6hUWl1sbv1czo7_250.gif
tumblr_n2t8c6hUWl1sbv1czo8_250.gif

Happy to know I picked out your outfit lol...

i really like orton as heel,always did.wwe really dropped te ball with orton vs dbry-smh adding triple h and batista does nothing for that.on the the hand i feel like it was genius move for them to pair up cena with bray wyatt even tho ive "cena nuff" lol its a good way to get bray over as the ultimate heel,i really hope he beats cena at mania

Back
Top Bottom