Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

I want to say something nice about Charlotte. She's Ric Flair's daughter. And David Flair's brother.
tumblr_n21jf9isGU1qheak7o6_250.gif

tumblr_n21jf9isGU1qheak7o8_250.gif
I keep looking at that for ten minutes. Seeing Emma take that DDT made my day.

For those that always are interested in learning about our history here is a video Jim Cornette recommended. It is a video proving the technical ability of Billy Robinson, who passed away not too long ago. You can learn about his history here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Robinson

Couple of things:

1. This is one of the greatest head and arm throwers I have ever seen

2. I see a lot this influenced Cesaro and Bryan in regards to today's wrestlers.

3. That pinning combo where he locks his legs over his opponents while holding his hands :x :x :x in a great way

Glad you appreciate it JR :smokin

I swear the Liger/Mysterio match at Starrcade 1996 was one of the most beautifully commentated matches I have ever watched. Tony, Brain, Mike, Dream all were on one page man.

I love Liger man. I don't think I have anticipated seeing an athlete in person like I am anticipating seeing Liger when I go see ROH in May. #CantWait

Last edited:
Glad you appreciate it JR :smokin

I swear the Liger/Mysterio match at Starrcade 1996 was one of the most beautifully commentated matches I have ever watched. Tony, Brain, Mike, Dream all were on one page man.

I love Liger man. I don't think I have anticipated seeing an athlete in person like I am anticipating seeing Liger when I go see ROH in May. #CantWait

#BODYISREADY ROH/NJPW show >>> Mania

For those that always are interested in learning about our history here is a video Jim Cornette recommended. It is a video proving the technical ability of Billy Robinson, who passed away not too long ago. You can learn about his history here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Robinson

Couple of things:

1. This is one of the greatest head and arm throwers I have ever seen

2. I see a lot this influenced Cesaro and Bryan in regards to today's wrestlers.

3. That pinning combo where he locks his legs over his opponents while holding his hands :x :x :x in a great way

Nigel McGuinness was the Billy Robinson of today :smh:

Harper is aiight. He could definitely use more power moves considering his size. Or try to move like a quick big man.

It's Eric Rowan (sp) that's the problem. He's greener than looking at the Hulk through an emerald on Saint Pattys day.

Also, are Harper and Rowan decent on the mic. Bray seems to be the only mouth piece. Whereas Dean Ambrose then Seth Rollins can talk for the Shield with Reigns chiming in with that quiet but deadly big man swag.

It's hilarious that Rowan is a 10 year vet and wrestles like he's fresh off NXT II.

Last edited:
^^^Rhonda Rousey is less green than him from watching that video from a week or two ago.

Dude is seriously terrible. I understand they had to call them all up from NXT but man, I would've given him more seasoning or make him do whatever Brie Bella and Alicia Foxx did since they're way better than they used to be.

I am not good with dates. About to run out to the gym. Aye Peep, can you tell the class some top notch RVD matches to watch?

Safe bet though.

ECW: vs. Bam Bam Bigelow for the TV Title
WWE: Any match vs. Jeff Hardy
ECW: Any match vs. Jerry Lynn
All Japan: vs. Doug Furnas

Aye G, what are you looking for? US or Japan?

Found all the us ones I need to watch. Looking for japan

Watching judgement day 98. :lol: at austin being moved from the wrestlers locker to the referees storage room locker :rofl:

Just realized I have two exams the morning after WM. Im just gonna have to lay low from here and twitter until Tuesday night :((((((

Back
Top Bottom