Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

I've only been to a few live events, a WWF House Show in 1997, a Monday Night Raw in 2000 (the one where Jericho won it from HHH and shenanigans ensued), a Monday Night Nitro (right after the Warrior came back) and Mania XX9. I want to go to more Manias though. I would've liked to go to this year but just had knee surgery.

Can't believe they changed Adam Rose's theme!!

My big issues with NXT right now is:

1) Changing the Superstars themes. Example Paige, Adam Rose, Ascension, etc.

2) How Superstars/Challenger like the show is now. It seemed more story driven prior to December.

Well, they're both based on Dinero's character in Cape Fear.

I can see why Bailey (sp) is a baby momma. She got a body. Natty looking right. She's a good presence on the show.

Charlotte is def not a looker. Sasha should get away from Summer and Charlotte. Those chicks is Publix bag girls.

t2ym7oQ.jpg

IfEfwJb.png

KwkVOaN.gif

BhgjfjaIUAAi9Aq.jpg

gVZYSGw.jpg

9ZUqLhs.jpg

Well, they're both based on Dinero's character in Cape Fear.

I can see why Bailey (sp) is a baby momma. She got a body. Natty looking right. She's a good presence on the show.

Charlotte is def not a looker. Sasha should get away from Summer and Charlotte. Those chicks is Publix bag girls.

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

I don't see how they traded cute JoJo for Summer Rae. I mean Summer is a better worker, better promo and dancer but damn, her face on that show. That nose, chin and jowl.

It's not like that show exists in the same universe. Throw Layla's fine self on there. She'd be more interesting especially as an ex Heat dancer, etc.

Lol at that video. c-C-C-C-Combo breaker!! Roman Reigns wins.

Last edited:
Been watching some NJPW on Youtube and was dying at someone calling Nakamura the Japanese Danny Brown :lol:

I want to say something nice about Charlotte. She's Ric Flair's daughter. And David Flair's sister.
tumblr_n21jf9isGU1qheak7o6_250.gif

tumblr_n21jf9isGU1qheak7o8_250.gif

Last edited:
I've never seen her do that flipping DDT but then again I sort of tune out on NXT. She just seems slow and plodding. The best female matches I've seen on NXT since last summer were Banks/Page (when Banks turned), Emma/Paige from Arrival (the tournament final match wasn't bad either) and Natty/Paige.

And more Bailey/Bayley bum shots please.

Anyone have the updated wrestlers in the Andre The Giant rumble?

So basically what we know so far for WM30:

Orton - Batista

HHH - Bryan (winner enters in the Orton/Batisita match)

Lesnar - Taker

30 man rumble.

anything else?

Her nose is a big turn off but that high yellow compensates for it. Not to be racist but some black girls seem to look "better" as red bones. If you were to darken their skins, you'd be like that's a 4-5 in my area. She would work better with Layla or Alicia Foxx. Charlotte got 0 swag. Summer had it though.
You don't know any better. I won't get on you.

Anyone have the updated wrestlers in the Andre The Giant rumble?

So basically what we know so far for WM30:

Orton - Batista

HHH - Bryan (winner enters in the Orton/Batisita match)

Lesnar - Taker

30 man rumble.

anything else?
Havent been following but Cena-Bray?

The Narcassist Lex Luger...

That RR unveiling or whatever was gold. Heenan's thirst level was on another altitude.

Havent been following but Cena-Bray?

Yup. Bray Wyatt beat Daniel Bryan at EC. The Wyatt's beat the Shield at the last show. And he seems to beat whichever jobber is in front of him. The company is real high on him. Deservedly so. Hopefully, Cena does the job.

Back
Top Bottom