Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

-The current backstage word in WWE is that a heel will likely walk out of Money in the Bank as the WWE World Champion. As of now, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro and Alberto Del Rio are the confirmed heel names in the match, and one of them winning could setup a potential Daniel Bryan feud when he returns.

Just have Brock be the surprise entrant and just murk the whole match and hold the straps till summer slam for dbry

-According to PWInsider.com, one of the reasons why WWE doesn't give Dolph Ziggler the push many fans think he deserves is because he's injury prone.

Much like Christian, Ziggler has somewhat of an injury history, especially where it pertains to concussions, and WWE can't trust him as a top guy if he needs to be taking time off to recover.

Some talents are described as being "snakebit" when it comes to injuries, and Ziggler is one of those talents.

Hope dbry won't be in that category

What injuries has Ziggler had besides those two recent concussions? Thanks Swagger

Agreed on having Brock wash everyone

What injuries has Ziggler had besides those two recent concussions? Thanks Swagger

Agreed on having Brock wash everyone
having oodles of noodles for hair , being to old to push seriously , a fake billy gunn , my hatred for zig is almost as bad as the hate i have for goatface , also agreed to have Brock wash everyone , WWE needs to pay him 20mil to have him do more appearances 
sick.gif

-According to PWInsider.com, one of the reasons why WWE doesn't give Dolph Ziggler the push many fans think he deserves is because he's injury prone.

Much like Christian, Ziggler has somewhat of an injury history, especially where it pertains to concussions, and WWE can't trust him as a top guy if he needs to be taking time off to recover.

Some talents are described as being "snakebit" when it comes to injuries, and Ziggler is one of those talents.

Hope dbry won't be in that category

THIS IS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH BULL

how can you not let a guy shine because he MIGHT get hurt. He only had 1 bad serious injury and it's the concussion that came at a really inopportune time. Not his fault really. Don't hurt his career bc of it

Forgot Kevin Hart was gonna be on Raw tonight. I'm not even on the Hart Hate Bandwagon, but during that time, I may be flipping it to...

*scrolls phone guide*

A CSI Miami re-run, A Thin Line Between Love and Hate, King of the Hill, or L&HHATL

Forgot Kevin Hart was gonna be on Raw tonight. I'm not even on the Hart Hate Bandwagon, but during that time, I may be flipping it to...

*scrolls phone guide*

A CSI Miami re-run, A Thin Line Between Love and Hate, King of the Hill, or L&HHATL

Propane and propane accessories....

*scrolls phone guide*

Don't forget 24 champ. 

-The current backstage word in WWE is that a heel will likely walk out of Money in the Bank as the WWE World Champion. As of now, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro and Alberto Del Rio are the confirmed heel names in the match, and one of them winning could setup a potential Daniel Bryan feud when he returns.

Just have Brock be the surprise entrant and just murk the whole match and hold the straps till summer slam for dbry

They should put Rollins in the match and have him win it.

They should put Rollins in the match and have him win it.

Rollins will get his time. But, it'd be dumb to put the title on him unless he gets a long run.

If Dean Ambrose shows out over the next few months, imagine a 3-Way match for the title at WM 31: Reigns v Rollins v Ambrose :wow:

Also, Rollins eventual face turn (hopefully not to soon) could lead into one of the best baby face title chases since…well, DBry i guess.

The future options right now are endless with the current roster.

- Last week, WWE released 11 people (Brodus Clay, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Evan Bourne and others) in an effort to reduce company spending. Now, we can confirm that NXT is the next target of these cost cutting measures.

A well-placed source at NXT has confirmed to us that NXT’s budget has already been cut in terms of production and post-production. The talent roster is about to be evaluated, with a number of cuts set to take place in the next month.

WWE is “staggering” the widespread budget cuts so the company appears to be fiscally responsible to Wall Street and doesn’t set off a widespread panic internally.

-According to a source within WWE, the company is looking to cut approximately $20 million from its budget this year.

This would explain the round of talent cuts made last week, in addition to other production elements which have noticeably been scrapped.

For example, Fandango's golden curtain entrance has been cut, and the scissor lift is no longer being used for Bad News Barrett. The truck WWE used to transport those entrances has reportedly been taken off the road, which is a $250,000 a year savings.

If they cut anybody form nxt it sure won't be on air talent. It'll be those still in training and what do they make like 40k a year or something (not bad to just wrestle work out and live in Florida). Hope they cut mojo and cj parker tho.

I'd give the belt to Jericho if he's a surprise entrant or Lesnar. If not for them, then RKO should hold the straps.

A program with Jericho and Bryan would be pretty sweet w Y2J eventually putting over the Dazzler.

so van dam meals gonna get cut too?
cause he eats too much backstage? if that's the case, Ryback might be next.

Last edited:
I hope Jerichos run this time is significant. Not like his last run when he was putting over fandango :smh:

Kevin Hart going to be on the red carpet tonight and then introduce the movie and then ho right to Raw.

tOzltmU.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom