Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

hasnt even registered yet

Basketball has deflated me

You a Knicks fan? Who cares who wins this year's finals then?

I'd prefer The Warriors lose but oh well if they win. Interesting to see how long teams/teammates can stick together in this day.

nah i know 

I saw the whole finish.

Ill prob be more happy in the AM

KD really jsut...

Like ... they added added a top 2 player to a 73 win team

Its ******* disgusting man

smh man

NBA trash man.

NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hasnt even registered yet

Basketball has deflated me

You a Knicks fan? Who cares who wins this year's finals then?

I'd prefer The Warriors lose but oh well if they win. Interesting to see how long teams/teammates can stick together in this day.
Ive developed a vile hate for Steph Curry the Warriors and everything connected to them

I want to see them fall flat on their face.

I want KD to cry about being a top 2 player who joined a 73 win team that already had 3 all-stars, an NBA MVPs, a Defensive player of the yr candidate , & a 6th man of the yr candidate and still cant beat a 32 y.o Lebron

They need to allow like 2-4 more teams into their playoffs. March Madness is slowly becoming one of my favorites. Baseball will always be my favorite sport though :pimp:.

Baseball is one of those sports I'd rather play than watch, but I still support my bum *** Phillies :pimp:

Ive developed a vile hate for Steph Curry the Warriors and everything connected to them

I want to see them fall flat on their face.

I want KD to cry about being a top 2 player who joined a 73 win team that already had 3 all-stars, an NBA MVPs, a Defensive player of the yr candidate , & a 6th man of the yr candidate and still cant beat a 32 y.o Lebron

i know

just saying that the silver lining may be that it is very difficult to build & maintain a long term dynasty in the nba with today's market

therefore i will believe it when i see it - in terms of building a dynasty to speak of

Back
Top Bottom