Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Ive developed a vile hate for Steph Curry the Warriors and everything connected to them

I want to see them fall flat on their face.

I want KD to cry about being a top 2 player who joined a 73 win team that already had 3 all-stars, an NBA MVPs, a Defensive player of the yr candidate , & a 6th man of the yr candidate and still cant beat a 32 y.o Lebron

I want KD to cry about being a top 2 player who joined a 73 win team that already had 3 all-stars, an NBA MVPs, a Defensive player of the yr candidate , & a 6th man of the yr candidate and still cant beat a 32 y.o Lebron

I want to see them lose too, but unfortunately, it's not going to happen this year :smh:. They had to injure my boy, Kawhi, to get to the finals, they don't deserve s*** :smh:.

nah i know 

I saw the whole finish.

Ill prob be more happy in the AM

KD really jsut...

Like ... they added added a top 2 player to a 73 win team

Its ******* disgusting man

smh man
If it was the Knicks that had such good fortune I highly doubt you would be singing the same tune. :lol: As far as parity it sucks for the game because at this point it is damn near predetermined who's gonna be in the Finals. Blame the Big 3 and Lebron honestly for the super team era.

Ive developed a vile hate for Steph Curry the Warriors and everything connected to them

Too bad it wont happen:smokin

I want to see them lose too, but unfortunately, it's not going to happen this year
mean.gif
. They had to injure my boy, Kawhi, to get to the finals, they don't deserve s***
mean.gif
Purposely injured a potential season MVP in their first playoff game

Showboat and taught other teams while up 20+

Theyre ******* classless smug pieces of ****

And i just dont respect any of their fans. Especially those not from their city

Purposely injured a potential season MVP in their first playoff game

Showboat and taught other teams while up 20+

Theyre ******* classless smug pieces of ****

And i just dont respect any of their fans. Especially those not from their city

Be it from the city or not, they're all Golden State Groupies.

Back
Top Bottom