Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

dont be mean yum yum
KD 
pimp.gif

Im glad you did what you did tho.

Back to ignore you go.

Thank you. And I still do not buy your bs about being crossed. You say what you want & forget/remember what you want too.

I said you look for sympathy because of a pattern of behavior yet I dissed your dead Uncle - simple as that. "Though we were famb." bs.

Dude i was in the hospital with my kid for a whole two weeks then i get out and my uncle died. I thought we were family in here but i guess not. I never got personal with you. If i did i apologize but i know i didnt because thats not me. Your missing the whole point. You should of never said anything about my uncle period.

How many times has case said oh im hurting or whatever. So we gonna say naw case chill we tired of hearing that? Naw like i said i thought we was family.

Im glad you did what you did tho. Maybe i was putting to much of my personal business out there. You or anybody else wont have anything to worry about tho because ill keep my business to myself.

I just had to clear that up. I never came ate you personally. I might of told you to eat a **** but i tell everybody that. Back to ignore you go.

Nah man, it ain't like that in here..You share whatever you want and when you need us, we'll be here for you..That's the way NTWT works..If that changes then I don't even wanna be in here no more..

Man Finn is getting WASHED :rofl:

@iHust1e having the time of his life rn

Nah man, it ain't like that in here..You share whatever you want and when you need us, we'll be here for you..That's the way NTWT works..If that changes then I don't even wanna be in here no more..

Word. You fam Jules.

Finn gotta hit up Jojo after this match to get some sexual healing. Cathy Kelly looks like she only does missionary.

Well thats great but you shouldn't have jumped on some bs like that.
Dawg, how is it bs when everyone agreed what you said didn't need to be stated and that it was out of line? I am just not gonna mention anything regarding this matter any further.

Back
Top Bottom