Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

No blackface balor?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

All that means is that he's 100% losing

**** him

Main event was the only match I was really looking forward to honestly..rest of the PPV was very forgettable.

I gotta feeling the main event isn't gonna be that great either..Plus I've, unfortunately, seen a bunch of spoilers on who's supposed to win..So I'ma just catch the rest later..

Man Reigns should just stand there for 20 mins untouched 
laugh.gif

You know

Most of Roman's opponents are dumb

They should rip his vest away and proceed to easily wash him

That **** is like Skyrim Dragon armor on dude

When Jules announced his Uncle pass away I was one of the first ones in here to pay my respects.

I actually asked specific questions about his Uncle to which he replied. No one else did that except DC, after me.
When someone passes away sometimes its best to keep that person alive in thought & words as it is all one can do.
That was my intent for asking him those questions. Its called empathy. Despite dude constantly misunderstanding
folks (me included) I did this.

As far as making fun of him...after I said The Patriots were better than the Bills, Jules decided to say The Patriots sucked
because they/the fans are all just a bunch of racists...because, in part as Jules noted, a racist Red Sox fan was in the news.
A Red Sox fan at fenway park...when I tried to correct Jules he got personal & I said he comes in here looking for sympathy...
Dude does that...whether one wants to admit it or not...it true. Before his Uncle passed...he mentioned being in the hospital
at least a few times...even piping up one time saying something like "i'm in the hospital agian any you guys are gonna say that?"

Also- I'm pm'd Jules a food recipe when he asked in this thread. SOmething I've done with other people in here as well.
Again - its called empathy.

(Cross it all out or post did not read but you asked for it so if you have a serious problem with it please say so, but not some bs ha ha stuff)

(i rarely like write essays or read them on nt but again, you asked)

Dude i was in the hospital with my kid for a whole two weeks then i get out and my uncle died. I thought we were family in here but i guess not. I never got personal with you. If i did i apologize but i know i didnt because thats not me. Your missing the whole point. You should of never said anything about my uncle period.

How many times has case said oh im hurting or whatever. So we gonna say naw case chill we tired of hearing that? Naw like i said i thought we was family.

Im glad you did what you did tho. Maybe i was putting to much of my personal business out there. You or anybody else wont have anything to worry about tho because ill keep my business to myself.

I just had to clear that up. I never came ate you personally. I might of told you to eat a **** but i tell everybody that. Back to ignore you go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom