Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Does anyone listen to Bruce Prichard show with Conrad Thompson? Called Something to Wrestle ??

Does anyone listen to Bruce Prichard show with Conrad Thompson? Called Something to Wrestle ??

giphy.gif
:rofl:

Damn i really thought Rusev would've had his ** **** moment at MITB..

He appeared on Talking Smack?

Why is he in Nashville cheering on for the hockey team? They need to bring him back on SD> Raw right now.

Love what the women are doing.
Add Breezango to this New Day and Usos line. Unless this new fashion files gives the Colons a chance to shine a bit. I just need Carlito to come back.
Cool with Jinder right now. Didn't care for Randy to try and rep America really.
Ziggler/AJ was good but why does everyone lose at home? :lol:

Something I didn't even think about: They talked about how Bayley's friend said Bayley became lame because she was always watching Raw. THEY TRASHED THEIR OWN PRODUCT. Unbelievable. 

WhatCulture summed it up best: In NXT, Bayley had child-like innocence. On the main roster, Vince sees her as a literal child.

Last edited:
The USA vs Jinder angle is so unnecessary..

It really is. Thankfully Jinder is still shining in this role better than anyone probably predicted. Sucks for Rusev, but some of the best things are unplanned and going with the flow. They probably had this planned for Jinder due to the Indian market, but didn't at all expect for him to be shining like this. He 100% has that brass ring.

It really is. Thankfully Jinder is still shining in this role better than anyone probably predicted. Sucks for Rusev, but some of the best things are unplanned and going with the flow. They probably had this planned for Jinder due to the Indian market, but didn't at all expect for him to be shining like this. He 100% has that brass ring.
It's insane how people will bend over backwards to justify anything WWE does. Jinder seems like a cool guy IRL like most WWE wrestlers, but the dude is trash in almost every aspect. His ring work is terrible, his promos are awful, and his character is the most generic foreign heel possible. If by brass ring you mean "enhancing" his physique, then yeah he grabbed it by the balls. Replace any foreign heel with Jinder and they'll do just as good a job if not better. 

Last edited:
It's insane how people will bend over backwards to justify anything WWE does. Jinder seems like a cool guy IRL like most WWE wrestlers, but the dude is trash in almost every aspect. His ring work is terrible, his promos are awful, and his character is the most generic foreign heel possible. If by brass ring you mean "enhancing" his physique, then yeah he grabbed it by the balls. Replace any foreign heel with Jinder and they'll do just as good a job if not better. 

lol. Only part I agree with is replacing Jinder with another heel. But being that Jinder can look so legit in this spot, it bodes well for other more talented guys, such as Rusev. Jinder being in this spot gives the WWE no excuse at all to not have a plan for someone and be fully committed to them.

lol. Only part I agree with is replacing Jinder with another heel. But being that Jinder can look so legit in this spot, it bodes well for other more talented guys, such as Rusev. Jinder being in this spot gives the WWE no excuse at all to not have a plan for someone and be fully committed to them.
You're contradicting yourself. If you agree with me that Jinder is replaceable in this spot, then he doesn't look legit in it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom