Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

I do elipitcal every gym session. 12 mins on Tues, Wed, Saturday before session. 35 mins on Friday, Sunday. 25 mins on bike on Friday and Sunday

Changing it up though next week

That match was much better than Dolph vs Nakamura. I guess that's what happens when you put 2 of the best in the ring together though. Shouldn't be surprised.

I do elipitcal every gym session. 12 mins on Tues, Wed, Saturday before session. 35 mins on Friday, Sunday. 25 mins on bike on Friday and Sunday

Hussel tryna get that Scott Dawson build

12 mins aint nothing man :lol: you need atleast 20 to make it impactful.

1zcpjer.gif

I prefer using ROTINI pasta. It has creases and crevices so the sauce can get stuck inside of them, also it has a different texture. Regular spaghetti noodles are boring to me.

Meat
I only use ground chicken or turkey.
Season the meat with Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Chili Powder in my WOK
No oil, just a tad bit of water so the meat doesn't stick) when cooking
When meat is browned, I drain the fat and put it back into the WOK

Sauce
I don't like spending a lot of money, so I take whichever sauce is on sale and doctor it up.
Rinaldi's is a good brand. Classico is another one. I enjoy thicker sauces
Put the sauce in the WOK where the cooked meat is.
For 1 LB of meat, I use 1.5 bottles of sauce.
I season the meat sauce with black pepper, garlic, italian Seasoning, Chili Powder, Crushed Red Pepper
Simmer on LOW heat.

Pasta
I like Barilla. Bring water to boil, salt the water, then add the noodles.
I cook my noodles on low heat, with the cover on.
Then I take it out when it is AL DENTE (cooked but still firm) and then I put it in Ice cold water to stop it from cooking.

Then I combine everything in my WOK

The LAST batch I made, I used Harrisa in the sauce and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, it came out gooooooooood.

Our local brand View media item 2449797

Thank you, sir! :pimp: I'll have to look up Harissa and see if we have something comparable.

Back
Top Bottom