Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

She probably smelled all that jergens that you were exuding :lol:

Eyes bloodshot red from that fapcoma you were Cummin out of
View media item 2450357
8)

All we need is turnt @casekicks, modelo fueled
@jcmojica24, a slightly more high than usual bigego24 bigego24 and this thread will be lit
Gotta shrink this KO gut b.
Currently working on that :smokin some OG. :D
Randall is frequently used to put over experimental title Reigns. See Miz and Hall of Pain Henry
I saw his true colors man. It runs deeper than red. **** is pink like *****. :smh:
View media item 2450358

Just checking SD, All Red AJ the #1 wrestler on the planet
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Don't listen to him man. Dude is skinny fat. Just maintain proportions. Cut out the bad fats. Include the good fats. Cut back on carbs. More veggies and lean protein.

Good stuff ill keep this all in mind cuz I really do gotta start dieting & working out. Im legit skinny fat :x :smh:

Good stuff ill keep this all in mind cuz I really do gotta start dieting & working out. Im legit skinny fat :x :smh:
That's the worst man. Include core workouts every time you hit the gym. If you think about it it's the only muscles you don't use everyday like your back or arms or legs in your everyday routine. Your core is isolated so you gotta work it out. Try doing ATLEAST 20 minutes of cardio every time you hit the gym as well. But trust me. All that won't mean **** if your diet is trash.

That's the worst man. Include core workouts every time you hit the gym. If you think about it it's the only muscles you don't use everyday like your back or arms or legs in your everyday routine. Your core is isolated so you gotta work it out. Try doing ATLEAST 20 minutes of cardio every time you hit the gym as well. But trust me. All that won't mean **** if your diet is trash.

I do like 40+ mins of cardio

REPPED

Yeah. Cardio sucks when you're doing it but it's the best feeling after you're done. I HATE cardio and running so I just do stairmaster for 20 minutes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom