Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Other people mentioned like Harper, Cesaro etc still probably won't get the pushes they deserve because they don't "open up business in a new market." I haven't fallen fully for the Jinder Kool Aid, give any other career jobber the main belt because of his race and we'd be like :smh: ... while we still haven't seen a legit black champ hold the main belt...Maybe if Africa had a larger population of wrestling fans then we might get an African champ. We know we don't matter here, they constantly remind us...

What do yall see in harper? Srs question no shade.

And to all you guys saying he was a jobber then champ overnight. It doesnt look good he should of been ic champ first or other non sense.

You guys do know this is wrestling. Its fake. They can do whatever they want to. In todays society people cant even remember what they ate earlier and you expect them to remember jinder in 3mb and being a jobber?

Im all for jinders push. Not because hes good in the ring or on the mic but because its somebody other than orton, cena,and HHH. These dudes held the belt a combined 42 times :x

Last edited:
And to all you guys saying he was a jobber then champ overnight. It doesnt look good he should of been ic champ first or other non sense.

You guys do know this is wrestling. Its fake. They can do whatever they want to. In todays society people cant even remember what they ate earlier and you expect them to remember jinder in 3mb and being a jobber?

Im all for jinders push. Not because hes good in the ring or on the mic but because its somebody other than orton, cena,and HHH. These dudes held the belt a combined 42 times
sick.gif
Im saying

Im for Jinder bc its different for WWE.

Have Jinder hold the US title instead of the world title

World title scene needs some

A...J...STYLES

Buhhhhhh 

Tamina donna do teh superfly splash off the 20 ft ladder into 4 tables 

i cant wait for WMITB b

And that's exactly why I don't watch WWE in a regular basis :lol:...

LU back tonight :pimp: :pimp:

And I can't wait for Charlotte to attempt a moonsault off the top of the ladder, not knowing that two people will have to hold the ladder for her to balance correctly, and that she could just reach up and grab the belt instead

Not contradicting myself at all. Jinder has carried himself as a champ and talked like a champ. Sure, he's a very basic wrestler, but he's done a very good job with this push. Based on how he's carried himself, guys like Rusev, Harper, Cesaro, Sami, etc have a really good shot to get be champ with solid backing, since all 4 are more talented than him (though Cesaro isn't much of s talker). Jinder has looked better with this booking and character than several other guys who have gotten major more lengthy pushes. You sound like Meltzer and other dudes irrationally mad Jinder is champ just cause he's not some indie favorite.
Oh yeah, it doesn't have to do with the fact that Jinder went from career jobber to WWE champion in a month at all, but hey as long as he looks "legit" then it's OK. I bet you weren't saying this when he was in 3MB. Nobody was saying "Jinder is being misused in 3MB, he has a great look and could be a future WWE world champion." They were more focused on WWE misusing Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater. 

I was actually a big fan of 3MB, as that's the only time Drew had ever been appealing up to that point other than his theme and finisher as "The Chosen One". 3MB was great together. But, why exactly would I think that about Jinder at that point, when all 3 were simply pushed as comedy jobbers for like 2 years? That would be stupid. The whole point which you apparently keep on missing is that with the right character change and booking, anyone could be taken seriously as champion. But it's also up to that person to display something, which Jinder has. Had Jinder totally flopped like Jack Swagger when he showed up on SD to cut that embarrassing promo, then nobody would be speaking favorably about Jinder.

Oh yea,
umad.png
umad.png

I was actually a big fan of 3MB, as that's the only time Drew had ever been appealing up to that point other than his theme and finisher as "The Chosen One". 3MB was great together. But, why exactly would I think that about Jinder at that point, when all 3 were simply pushed as comedy jobbers for like 2 years? That would be stupid. The whole point which you apparently keep on missing is that with the right character change and booking, anyone could be taken seriously as champion. But it's also up to that person to display something, which Jinder has. Had Jinder totally flopped like Jack Swagger when he showed up on SD to cut that embarrassing promo, then nobody would be speaking favorably about Jinder.

Oh yea,
umad.png
umad.png
A more serious gimmick does wonders for people. @casekicks  

Back
Top Bottom