Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

you ladyboys seem to not realize that Jericho/Bryan on the mic heading into Summerfest would be top-notch entertainment

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

you ladyboys seem to not realize that Jericho/Bryan on the mic heading into Summerfest would be top-notch entertainment

would be a great feud, but i have a feeling they will throw big show or tensai at him.

For those wondering, the redhead is Taeler Hendrix.  She was on Impact this week and did the open challenge event.
She looks like trash in the pictures on Google images though.  

Alex

Guess who this is:

2jfc0i8.jpg

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

would be a great feud, but i have a feeling they will throw big show or tensai at him.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that would make my soul itch

I've always said Miz could never be a killer heel, and after seeing that pic, no one can possibly argue with me.

Who's the chick?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I've always said Miz could never be a killer heel, and after seeing that pic, no one can possibly argue with me.

Who's the chick?

Her name is Caz or something...it's from her instagram. 

- As of this weekend, John Cena is not booked for a match at WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view on July 15th. A source does not expect Cena to be added to the RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match either.

The latest word on Cena’s SummerSlam plans is that he will be going after WWE Champion CM Punk in the co-main event. WWE will reportedly be focusing on Cena-Punk and Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H as the SummerSlam main events this year.

Plans always change this far out but advertising for WWE’s Night of Champions pay-per-view in September suggest that Cena would not win the WWE Title at SummerSlam. WWE is teasing that Cena will challenge for the WWE Title at Night of Champions, which takes place from his hometown in Boston.

Cena is expected to spend the latter part of 2012 in the WWE Title picture.

According to new reports, there is talk that Metallica could possibly be performing at this year’s Summerslam pay-per-view event.

WWE has been trying to make Summerslam into the second version of Wrestlemania. A big musical act like Metallica would help make the event feel more special.

WWE and Metallica have been doing business together lately, so there’s a very good chance of this happening. The company hired the band to produce one of the theme songs for Wrestlemania this year. WWE has also been hyping the Orion Music Festival for Metallica as well.

WWE SummerSlam 2012 takes place on Sunday 19 August 2012 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

- A fan asked Chris Jericho, who returns to Raw on Monday, whether or not he would be returning as a face or a heel. Jericho replied, “Im gonna be whatever it is you want me to be

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

WWE's current and tentative plan for the WWE Championship match at SummerSlam in August.

The plan is to build the show around Punk versus Cena and Brock Lesnar versus Triple H. As for why WWE is deciding to go with CM Punk versus John Cena for the WWE Championship for the second SummerSlam in a row - a source said WWE doesn't want their top draw to be in the fourth most important match. The source is referring to having the Brock Lesnar versus Triple H match, two world title matches and then a fourth match featuring Cena.

SummerSlam is one of the biggest pay-per-views of the year in a major television market of Los Angeles, CA - WWE wants Cena to be in a title match and on the top of the billing.
Who's this source, Ricardo? Neither world Titles has main evented a PPV this YEAR...... World Title has become the Curtain Jerk Title, and everyone knows that WWE Title isnt taken seriously unless its on HHH or Cena........They could put John Cena in a Gauntlet Match with all of Ryback's Jobbers and it would Main Event.............In Other Words, they have run out of people for Cena to Bury except the one person who OWNED him last year........(Two Clean Pins).............

Hopefully Punk uses whatever Pull he has has in the back to nix this.............

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^Not a closet Heat fan, but the overwhelming hate leading up to everything was/is disgusting, so i didn't mind seeing him win. My dude Battier too
pimp.gif

No wonder why you posted that weird Andy Dalton gif. I wasn't dissing Bron. You were false starting. You need to do a better job of peeping whats going on in the game.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^Not a closet Heat fan, but the overwhelming hate leading up to everything was/is disgusting, so i didn't mind seeing him win. My dude Battier too
pimp.gif

No wonder why you posted that weird Andy Dalton gif. I wasn't dissing Bron. You were false starting. You need to do a better job of peeping whats going on in the game.

HERE WE GO FELLAS RUN WITH THE BALL LETS MAKE THIS SUMMER INTERESTING

Back
Top Bottom