Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Peep_Game, this was you, right?
http://www.google.com/url...IU6jauuMMMFvBZVuxT10I2sw

roll.gif

Who is DetroitJatt?

Spoiler [+]
Soon...

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

because im bored and its pouring and shut up:
NTWT

Spoiler [+]
With NTSlam being the second biggest "event" of the year, we will be having a 4-team elimination "match" to determine the new NTWT Tag-Team championship:

Now id like to get some of our not-so-regulars involved so here are some of you

McFly

Venom Lyrix

6 Rings MJ

CaseKicks

GHIMS/Shoes

edgarFLy

Dragon Fly

Scott Frost

GUnna Scott

JD Curt

PLVN

Chino905

LiveMyReality

MoodMuzik75

Toine

Naija Nitemare

Illoquent DSK

4Wrestling

TennHouse

The Yardfather

The Minister

NobleKane

The QBZ

Mister916

RKO2004

Mason Dot Support

VC3FAN

DCAllAmerican

Gambit215

Shaft

Grizzly Hebert

(partial list only)

You may choose your own partner but I threw a few teams together that "made sense" in my opinion:

Fly High Connection - EdgarFly and DragonFly Jone

The Scott "Brothers" - Scott Frost & GunnaScott

The All American Rejects - DCAllAmerican and 4Wrestling

3 Feet of the Cloth - Yardfather and The Minister

GotHolesinMySocks/Shoes in a Doink/Dink role

Our Version of R-Truth and Kofi Kingston - TennHouse and Toine

if you have a sense of humor and would like to be a part of the tag-team tournament bracket, let me know

if you dont, hey, thats cool too.

tournament entry is open to everyone who can get a partner

(if you're already a "champion", you may not participate)
I'd like to team with my extremely large stroodle.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Local advertisements are listing Triple H on tomorrow night’s WWE Raw Supershow from the Allen Country War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, IN.
the WWE live events page has Triple H listed for almost every Raw & Smackdown until the end of August & one Raw in September.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Deek, would you like to team with me at NTSlam?
happy.gif

My good sir, I do accept your humble request!

2Deeks1Hymen will get it poppin'!
pimp.gif

I'm already in talks with one of 4wrestling's cats to be our Valet.

Kenny just doesn't care
roll.gif

Kenn Doane Says John Cena Was Sleeping With a Married WWE Diva 
[font=Arial, Verdana]
[/font]- Kenn Doane's dirt-dishing on John Cena continues. Doane told SEScoops.comthat just before Cena and Mickie James were carrying on behind his back, Cena was sleeping with another WWE Diva who was married to someone not in the industry. Check out the highlights of the interview:

On confronting Mickie James after he found her googling 'Mickie James dating John Cena': "She stared at [the computer] for like legit two minutes and I'm looking at her like "Did you forget how to read? Say something, %%$." She got up and ran into the other room crying saying she was sorry and she felt bad and admitted to it."

On Cena being involved with a second Diva: "I don't have John's number so I call his diva 'road' girlfriend. I ask her if she knows anything about it and she says she had a feeling because John recently dumped her and she is over him now."

On Cena's relationships with 'ring rats': "Got one diva who is married to a guy outside of the business but she sleeps with Cena, then we got Cena who sleeps with rats (groupies) and this married diva, and now my girlfriend."

On his and the married Diva's career downfalls: "Following weeks I'm off TV and off the road until I get sent to SmackDown. Ironically, John's former Diva got sent too. So now we're on complete separate schedules and when there is a joint pay-per-view I'm off the road that day too and get flown in on a Monday for a Tuesday Smackdown. Yeah complete B.S. I get jobbed out then they take me off the road more and fire me." 

On his firing: "When Johnny Ace called me to fire me I asked him if this is why I'm getting fired. He told me we don't have anything for you and depending on whether you choose to discuss this issue will determine on if your allowed to come back in the future."

On why he's speaking out: "Going forward I have no reason but to speak the truth and to make all this up would be absolutely insane. I'm not saying you have to believe anything I say but that is the truth. WWE portrays Cena as this big hero and savior to all of us but truth be told that is a character he plays much like me as a cheerleader. When watching wrestling, know you're watching a show and not real life situations or scenarios. We are basically live comic books brought to life and make short action movies for you to enjoy."

Note: Two Divas were transferred from Raw to Smackdown in the 2007 draft. One was Torrie Wilson, who was divorcing Billy Kidman at the time. The other was Victoria, who was (and still is) married to a man not involved in the industry.

Oh dear! It seems to me that I may have overlooked the fact that Hymen was Hardcore Champion!
eek.gif
It's a simple mistake really as everyone else probably forgot there was a Hardcore Title in the first place!
frown.gif
frown.gif

Well it seems my excitement of teaming with him has been put to an end.

However, I have realized that I may indeed have something to do at the NTSlam ppv.

Peep_Game! It seems you do not have an opponent seeing as GHIMS, bless his soul, keeps losing to you and ultimately gave up on his ability to defeat you ever.
frown.gif
Poor chap. But I on the other hand, seem to have never cashed in on my rematch for the US Title months and months ago after losing it to you. I believe it is time to..... how do you fellows say it.... Cash in?
smile.gif

Please respond.

Oh damn.

No champs participate? Boo. It's okay, I've already accomplished the NT Tag Titles with the NobleHymens.

2 Deeks 1 Hymen was a good idea though, maybe in the future I'll lead you to a belt Deek.
wink.gif

Which scrubs are you gonna throw at me this time Club/Lobes?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Oh dear! It seems to me that I may have overlooked the fact that Hymen was Hardcore Champion!
eek.gif
It's a simple mistake really as everyone else probably forgot there was a Hardcore Title in the first place!
frown.gif
frown.gif

However, I have realized that I may indeed have something to do at the NTSlam ppv.

Peep_Game! It seems you do not have an opponent seeing as GHIMS, bless his soul, keeps losing to you and ultimately gave up on his ability to defeat you ever.
frown.gif
Poor chap. But I on the other hand, seem to have never cashed in on my rematch for the US Title months and months ago after losing it to you. I believe it is time to..... how do you fellows say it.... Cash in?
smile.gif

Please respond.
Meh, I guess I'll accept your challenge. And I'll accept hymen man's challenge too since he asked 1st. Or...you two can just face each other to figure out who will lose to me after that.
Spoiler [+]
mvp.jpg

ryback-wwe-01.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by theDEEK

eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif
smile.gif

Please respond.
Meh, I guess I'll accept your challenge. And I'll accept hymen man's challenge too since he asked 1st. Or...you two can just face each other to figure out who will lose to me after that.
Spoiler [+]
mvp.jpg

ryback-wwe-01.jpg

What a fighting champion
Spoiler [+]

yB7A0.gif

did you guys know that Kevin Nash is in Rock of Ages as on of Stacee Jaxx's (Tom Cruise) body guards, when I saw him I was like WHAT THE HELL...

Nash is also in Magic Mike for those that are into male strippers (looking at you, Cubano)

Back
Top Bottom