Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

laugh.gif
with the age jokes. (BTW, i was 18 when takeover came out, im 29 now)

I bet my NTWEF career that i can defeat u at NTSlam.

NTSlam

NTercontinental Title
----------------------

JNSQ (C) VS GHIMS (If GHIMS loses, he retires)

what do u say? its a go or are u scared?

this victory could make u a legend.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I guess you have one of those rare computers that doesn't have a Google bar in your upper right hand corner. You are uninspiring, not funny,  have no charisma what so ever and you are corny bro. You have now been dismissed. But good luck on all your future endeavors, I am more then sure someone with your qualifications will have no trouble finding a top flight job in either the food service or housekeeping industries.

[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Oh dear, it seems that GHIMS has given up because he can't seem to beat Peep Game at all.
frown.gif
It's okay socks! This new venture will do well for you. I can feel it
happy.gif
roll.gif

HombreLobo leg drops the throat of Club. HombreLobo hits Club with a something. Earl Hebner sees it.ring, ring, ring!
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]dammit Lobes you had 2 MONTHS to put something decent together and you cant even name a foreign object. 
indifferent.gif
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]and it was supposed to be a classic tournament format NOT ANOTHER Fatal 4 way this isnt TNA goddammit 
mad.gif
mad.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]so what does this mean now, Lobo and ITO headlining NTSlam?[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

GHIMS, you lost two back-to-back title shots. its back to regular singles competition for you.

EDIT: Tennhouse was supposed to get his shot against Jen at KOTR too

Originally Posted by im that one

I guess you have one of those rare computers that doesn't have a Google bar in your upper right hand corner. You are uninspiring, not funny,  have no charisma what so ever and you are corny bro. You have now been dismissed. But good luck on all your future endeavors, I am more then sure someone with your qualifications will have no trouble finding a top flight job in either the food service or housekeeping industries.

Whats google?

gardemusikken.jpg

Attention Peasants... Your King will make his Royal Address Later this evening. He would also like to congratulate 4W for taking the loss like the man he never knew he was. He would like to extend the same to the other participants but does not know who they are.

Long Live The King.

Originally Posted by PLVN

The *!%!@# announcers already do the stifled laughter bit during the comedy segments...now it'll just be more pronounced...yuck.

Hearing that Sakamoto was trained by Taka has me a little excited to see how he works.

He's alright. I've seen one of his match in FCW.
nXt is already better than RAW/SD. Can't go wrong with Ross/Regal on commentary either. 

The Ascension 
pimp.gif
 they are legit. 

EDIT: Who is that lady in the picture? She's cute. 

YOOOO..

Is that Taeler Hendrix? Has she had work done? Don't remember her ever looking that good

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

HombreLobo leg drops the throat of Club. HombreLobo hits Club with a something. Earl Hebner sees it.ring, ring, ring!
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]dammit Lobes you had 2 MONTHS to put something decent together and you cant even name a foreign object. 
indifferent.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]and it was supposed to be a classic tournament format NOT ANOTHER Fatal 4 way this isnt TNA goddammit 
mad.gif
mad.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]so what does this mean now, Lobo and ITO headlining NTSlam?[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

GHIMS, you lost two back-to-back title shots. its back to regular singles competition for you.

EDIT: Tennhouse was supposed to get his shot against Jen at KOTR too
I'VE BEEN BUSY, YOU %**#%@. Seriously, though, I didn't even read the results. Be happy I did it that way because you legitimately could have became champ.

Ppl said SD sucked based on the spoilers, but after watching it I thought it was good.
AW saying "What chu want fool?", followed by Primo punching him square in the mouth had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sheamus gonna Sheamus
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As Your King, I would just like to say... To all the kids... and 4w. You could never be like me. And your life will always be at it's peak with a house full of cats.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Club... I carried you during our Dominant Tag Team run... I won our matches... I stole the show as i do. Soon you will fully understand what has been a year in the making... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Soon...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Soon...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Long Live The King.[/color]

Spoiler on WWE’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match for RAW

Spoiler [+]
- It will be announced on tonight’s WWE SmackDown that Big Show is the first participant in one of the Money in the Bank Ladder Matches at next month’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Our correspondent sent word that Show declared he will be in the Money in the Bank ladder match for the WWE Title shot.

As noted before, WWE will hold a ladder match for both RAW and SmackDown, like last year’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

- Chris Jericho’s WWE suspension ends this weekend and he will be returning on Monday’s RAW. Jericho continues his suspension countdown on Twitter this morning:

“One man, one goal One mission One heart, one soul Just one solution One flash of light One God, one vision One flesh, one bone…

WWE's current and tentative plan for the WWE Championship match at SummerSlam in August.

The plan is to build the show around Punk versus Cena and Brock Lesnar versus Triple H. As for why WWE is deciding to go with CM Punk versus John Cena for the WWE Championship for the second SummerSlam in a row - a source said WWE doesn't want their top draw to be in the fourth most important match. The source is referring to having the Brock Lesnar versus Triple H match, two world title matches and then a fourth match featuring Cena.

SummerSlam is one of the biggest pay-per-views of the year in a major television market of Los Angeles, CA - WWE wants Cena to be in a title match and on the top of the billing.

^Ditto
30t6p3b.gif
Watch he teams up with Punk here and there like they weren't at war with each other just a few weeks ago. I hate that ^@

Y'all trippin.

I've we get the Stephanie roasting, joke cracking Jericho....

Then I'm cool as a fan in the summertime.

Back
Top Bottom