Wrestling Thread June 17-30 | 6/24 RAW - Bryan v Orton, Punk's Response to Brock, Henry Not Retired

God I hate the McMahons.

Did you hear Vince say something at the end of that segment? It was like "That's a pretty quick out".  Probably thought cameras were already cut.

First time in a while I can say that i have no complaints about RAW! That Henry swerve was great and Brock and Punk feud :smokin :smokin :smokin

God I hate the McMahons.

Did you hear Vince say something at the end of that segment? It was like "That's a pretty quick out".  Probably thought cameras were already cut.

Worse thing about raw.

The best thing about raw?

Curtis Axel

Last edited:
So....Heyman sent Brock to F5 Punk or do you think he did it on his own?

That's the angle they're going to play for the next few weeks.

"Punk, My client, BrRRrrRrrrRRoOOOCK LLLLESSNAR acts on his own occasionally and last week was no different! I had no part to do with this. Why would I sent my client, BRRARRRRrORooCKKK LLLLLESSSNARRRRR to attack my dear colleague and friend? Brock acted on his own!"

Follow that with weeks of Paul begging for the two not to fight each other.

Then the week before the PPV that Punk and Brock face off on, Paul does some dirty move to Punk and allows him to get F5'd

'Punk, you should know me.. I'm a liar! Of course I sent my client, BRRRRROARARRRAROOOCKK LEEESSSSSSNAR to attack you after you felt you didn't need my services anymore."

etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:
So....Heyman sent Brock to F5 Punk or do you think he did it on his own?

That's the angle they're going to play for the next few weeks.

"Punk, My client, BrRRrrRrrrRRoOOOCK LLLLESSNAR acts on his own occasionally and last week was no different! I had no part to do with this. Why would I sent my client, BRRARRRRrORooCKKK LLLLLESSSNARRRRR to attack my dear colleague and friend? Brock acted on his own!"

Follow that with weeks of Paul begging for the two not to fight each other.

Then the week before the PPV that Punk and Brock face off on, Paul does some dirty move to Punk and allows him to get F5'd

'Punk, you should know me.. I'm a liar! Of course I sent my client, BRRRRROARARRRAROOOCKK LEEESSSSSSNAR to attack you after you felt you didn't need my services anymore."

etc. etc. etc.

Saving this because I'm 1000% sure this will play out word for word.

This Raw was amazing. I'm shocked. I don't remember the last time I watched Raw and was this entertained. I love Punk's face turn. I can't stand just having Cena as the only top baby face. Christian's return was great. I can't with Stephanie's burials :lol: That performance by Mark Henry = mind blown. I was liking the direction they went with Orton and D. Bry, because it gave him that underdog edge that would be great against Cena for the title, but I'm actually in favor for Mark and Cena if he's going to beast like that. That was amazing.

And whoa this main event, Ziggles coming out and Lesnar??? Epic. Great Raw. I hope they can follow up with the next upcoming shows but of course that won't be the case.

A+++++++ :smokin

Solid Raw.

Not surprised by the Punk/Brock confrontation. I am surprised that they're going with this feud already; thought they would save it for closer to SummerFest.

Kaitlyn nip slip
pimp.gif
she's so hot
screenshot to my inbox please 
smile.gif

Raw was solid tonight.   I hope Cesaro finally gets the push that he deserves.   I'm actually looking forward to the Ziggler vs Del Rio feud.   Brock vs punk is gonna be good too.   I hope Axel dominates Miz in their feud.  

Back
Top Bottom