Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

http://po.st/eY8bGx via @po_stTop ranked UFC heavyweight/pro wrestler Josh Barnett is this week's guest in the VIP Lounge.Read more at is an excellent talk on psychology in wrestling. All of you wrestlers on here, I suggest you listen

Missing Raw tonight. I have a licensing exam tomorrow and wed.

Hope Raw is a good one!

Best of luck man.

I'll be watching GoT when I get back from the gym. Missed last night's episode. May tune into Raw late.

- Apparently Brock Lesnar has been training for his upcoming UFC 200 fight since as early as April. There's been some word that the deal between UFC, WWE, and Brock Lesnar was being worked on as far back as WrestleMania 32.

- The Observer notes that Brandi Rhodes (who worked as Eden in WWE) won't be working alongside Cody Rhodes on the independent scene on a consistent basis, but instead focusing on outside endeavors.

Hopefully 2 of those endeavors start with a B and ends with a S :nerd:

And is Tommy End any good? Saw that he got signed. celticspride34 celticspride34

http://po.st/eY8bGx via @po_st Top ranked UFC heavyweight/pro wrestler Josh Barnett is this week's guest in the VIP Lounge. Read more at This is an excellent talk on psychology in wrestling. All of you wrestlers on here, I suggest you listen

@DatBoi23

@datboi81

@UrijahKayfaber

This can really be used as a learning tool by both of you. Man this is a good discussion. Josh Barnett is really articulating his points as to why people shouldn't treat wrestling fake 

Brock Lesnar will have to be medically cleared by the NYSAC to perform at SummerSlam.  there is a HIGH chance of him getting knocked out by Mark Hunt, this could be huge news. A concussion usually means a 60 or 90 days without competing (SummerSlam is just 42 days after UFC 200), and you are not able to train for 30.

Are you sure WWE operates under NYSAC rules?... I doubt there would be a real issue...

http://po.st/eY8bGx via @po_st Top ranked UFC heavyweight/pro wrestler Josh Barnett is this week's guest in the VIP Lounge. Read more at This is an excellent talk on psychology in wrestling. All of you wrestlers on here, I suggest you listen

Agreed... It was a great listen...

- Apparently Brock Lesnar has been training for his upcoming UFC 200 fight since as early as April. There's been some word that the deal between UFC, WWE, and Brock Lesnar was being worked on as far back as WrestleMania 32.

- The Observer notes that Brandi Rhodes (who worked as Eden in WWE) won't be working alongside Cody Rhodes on the independent scene on a consistent basis, but instead focusing on outside endeavors.

Hopefully 2 of those endeavors start with a B and ends with a S :nerd:

And is Tommy End any good? Saw that he got signed. celticspride34 celticspride34

Tommy End is that dude... He could be a star in WWE... But that could be said for pet anybody :lol:...

Missing Raw tonight. I have a licensing exam tomorrow and wed.

Hope Raw is a good one!
If you studied, you will be fine.

If you didn't, you will fail.

God won't help you.

Maybe I will help...

I really, really, really, appreciate the conversations that have been had over the last 2 weeks because of this Ricochet/Osprey match. It has been some good conversations man.

Josh Barnett brings up another good point, which I have asked before, why does the Irish Whip exist and what is the #KayFabeLogic behind it?

The strong do what they can
The weak suffer what they must

350x700px-LL-1fa7f6bd_wrXaQKt.gif

I really, really, really, appreciate the conversations that have been had over the last 2 weeks because of this Ricochet/Osprey match. It has been some good conversations man.

Josh Barnett brings up another good point, which I have asked before, why does the Irish Whip exist and what is the #KayFabeLogic behind it?

That match definitely sparked a debate... The fact that Jim Cornette didn't complete crap on it and actually Senshi complimented it :lol: :wow:... I really, really liked that match, but definitely agree it needed more selling... The lack of selling was the only thing I didn't like...

Random stoner fantasy booker... I would have loved to see Barnett/Brock at both 200 and Summerfest... They could have done a really cool cross promotion deal, but whatever :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom