Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

It's not the view nearly as much not wanting to be stuck in front of and behind people...
Aren't you like 6'6?
UFC talk 
mean.gif
 **** that ******** gonna hit up meth. Meangene you disgust me as the thread starter b
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I want to know the particulars on this WWE/UFC/Lesnar arrangement.

Who is getting what in return and how much money is being paid?

This whole situation is a big deal.

I want to know the particulars on this WWE/UFC/Lesnar arrangement.

Who is getting what in return and how much money is being paid?

This whole situation is a big deal.
From what I heard is that it was in his wwe contract that he could take a UFC fight if he wanted.

From what I heard is that it was in his wwe contract that he could take a UFC fight if he wanted.

Brock said himself that Dana and Vince worked something out over the phone. Im sure Rhonda or Connor will be making a future appearance. Wouldn't be surprised if UFC does some Summerslam promotion too. The clause in the contract is just a rumor.

Hacist Honda is a jobber now. She better not show her face unless she's going to put over a returning Brie Mode

Missing Raw tonight. I have a licensing exam tomorrow and wed.

Hope Raw is a good one!

Brock Lesnar will have to be medically cleared by the NYSAC to perform at SummerSlam.  there is a HIGH chance of him getting knocked out by Mark Hunt, this could be huge news. A concussion usually means a 60 or 90 days without competing (SummerSlam is just 42 days after UFC 200), and you are not able to train for 30.

Back
Top Bottom