Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

That dude aint getting promised ****,he either takes the money and becomes a jobber to the stars or he stays where hes at.although he would definitely be a realistic world champ

Brock should have Heyman with him at all times. Even for UFC.

Yeah man, Heyman should be glued to this dudes hip at all times..
Except for when he's blowin' Sable's back out..

Moose and Roderick Strong's contracts will be up soon and word is that WWE will attempt to sign both.
WWE has to buy that Moose theme from ROH man.

Has WWE bought the rights to another company's theme music for a new wrestler?
If I was any Black male talent being pursued by WWE I'm not coming without the promise of a main event push and a chance at the title.
jTg just spoke to Jim Ross on JR's podcast about this. Yall should go listen

This isn't Cro Cop and Nagata; Brock loosing to Big Hunts isn't going to hurt his damn WWE credibility.

Think about what yall are saying man.

Losing a REAL fight will hurt his credibility in a cartoon wrestling organization?

Yea aight..

If Lazer loses to Hunt, I'm 99.9% sure it'll never be mentioned on WWE programming..

The issue here is that in a REAL fight you can get seriously injured. What happens if Hunt knocks out Brock and he snaps his leg on the way down?

They'll definitely mention it on Raw tonight.

If he loses though, I think it'll def get mentioned in a promo leading into SS

Moose and Roderick Strong's contracts will be up soon and word is that WWE will attempt to sign both.
WWE has to buy that Moose theme from ROH man.

Has WWE bought the rights to another company's theme music for a new wrestler?
If I was any Black male talent being pursued by WWE I'm not coming without the promise of a main event push and a chance at the title.
jTg just spoke to Jim Ross on JR's podcast about this. Yall should go listen

I'm almost positive Moose produced his own theme music...

I bet Jimmy Johns is happy.

So does Lesnar get to bring back the Deathclutch gear for UFC200? Forced to wear that awful Reebok gear? WWE Network shirt?

Back
Top Bottom