roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Brock Lesnar will still be on the Summerslam card. WWE confirmed.

WWE is saying it's just a one off.

Either Vince is getting something in return or Lesnar held him up for permission. We know Lesnar is getting paid from UFC for this. I guess he changed his mind based on money after declining to sign with UFC last contract time because he didn't have the passion for it.

All I know is if he loses at UFC 200 his WWE stock is hurt. If he wins though it goes way up. He has to win to get respect from both sides. A loss and he can't ever go back to UFC and WWE will mistreat him.

Maybe this will end up being a talent exchange. Conor McGregor will come in and take a Brogue Kick

Brock Lesnar will still be on the Summerslam card. WWE confirmed.
WWE is saying it's just a one off.

Either Vince is getting something in return or Lesnar held him up for permission. We know Lesnar is getting paid from UFC for this. I guess he changed his mind based on money after declining to sign with UFC last contract time because he didn't have the passion for it.

All I know is if he loses at UFC 200 his WWE stock is hurt. If he wins though it goes way up. He has to win to get respect from both sides. A loss and he can't ever go back to UFC and WWE will mistreat him.
If Bork wins --> Vince continues to book him as unbeatable (boring and expected)

If Bork loses --> Vince has him job to Ramen at WM33 (cements Ramen's legacy)

Last edited:
Peep, can you post the Top 5 Lucha Underground matches from this season please.

My coworker keeps crying that I don't watch.

I know the 6 man or something from like the first 3 weeks. Or was it a 3 way.

Give me some RON stuff too

Back
Top Bottom