C
M
P
U
N
K

.... is still the BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

350x700px-LL-1fa7f6bd_wrXaQKt.gif

Sad to hear that former US Olympic WRESTLER, Dan Henderson's career may be over..Always one of my favorite competitors for the past 15+ yrs..

Joe Rogan saying Bork needs to be careful cause TBD is a helluva fighter and is always dangerous..

I figured Brock was done with WWE once he went into useless/meaningless programs after losing the belt at WM Play Button..Dude can't just be sitting around and not being the main focus of the company..Having him in a decent at best match against Moxley at Mania was probably the last straw for Sable's Sperm Donor..I'd be very surprised if BL ever wrestles another match for the wrest of his life..

If Brock mauls whiever he faces at 200, there's just no way Vince can legit book him moving forward. Pudgy Kevin Owens can't hang.

Win or lose, Brock is done with WWE..If he wins then he'll want to fight again and that means Vince won't have a single person on the roster who can realistically be believed that that person can beat Bork..If Bork loses then he's damaged goods..Especially coming off his last 2 boring feuds..Brock is done with pro wrestling..

Hopefully Brock wins, then comes back and F5s Cena and HHH and repair those Ls he shouldn't have taken in the first place.

Last edited:
Chael Sonnen was just on espn and explained how this is even possible..Said that Brock asked to be let out of his deal due to the Diverticulitis and a potential big pay day with Vince..Said that Dana allowed him to go there and didn't charge Vince any money for Brock's contract..But Dana still had it in writing that if Brock wanted to come back at some point, or Dana wanted him back at some point, then that would be allowed to happen..So apparently this type of situation was thought of when they were doing the paperwrok to let Brock go back to WWE..

Hahahaha Brock Lesnar is fighting before y'all hero.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

WHAT A BUM

roll.gif

Here we go with this belt talk again, case gonna go on a rant about how big gold is the single gretest belt ever then rhino gonna post that ugly green belt.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom