Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Yall belt losers, other than your dumb little shrines, where do you go other than a loser wrestling show to show off a belt nobody cares that you have?

Winged Eagle
WCW US
World Tag Team
WWE IC (current)
US Spinner
2016 WWE Women's

Last edited:
Why do you care so much about what everybody else thinks? Do you.
I don't care what yall think; I care about what yall DO with those stupid title belts.

Now answer, what do yall do with those title belts?

Unless yall are pulling Juventud Guerrera's, what is the point.

We all know why belts are a sore subject for DC
View media item 2057163Gawd damn that waa a large dose of ether... :lol:
Yall belt losers, other than your dumb little shrines, where do you go other than a loser wrestling show to show off a belt nobody cares that you have?
Why has it got to be belt losers and loser wrestling? Sounds like someone is projecting some personal issues... :nerd:
I stay winning b. :nthat:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican any reports of those kids at field day having a stomach bug from those hockey pucks ya served them?

And Barack Lez going back to UFC, high risk/whatever reward for WWE's side.

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican any reports of those kids at field day having a stomach bug from those hockey pucks ya served them?

1386949852_sternwater.gif

@DCAllAmerican any reports of those kids at field day having a stomach bug from those hockey pucks ya served them?

And Barack Lez going back to UFC, high risk/whatever reward for WWE's side.
roll.gif
 Nah not yet man. Hopefully I don't walk into bad news tomorrow. I am just going to blame it on the librarian. She was cooking on the grill too.

No hype; this was a GOOD match. Nice pre-match promo from Paige.

Also, I am starting to become a fan of, "This is my house." I slightly get hyped whenever she says it.

Good match, I recommend watching it.

720pHD: WWE Main Event 04/08/16 Paige vs. Emma - YouTube

Takeover this week. I need a podcast to listen to while i watch TO with the mute on.

His debut entrance at NXT Dallas was great --

I'm a be that guy

How was this so great exactly??? He came out to flashing lights waving his spirit fingers??? Crowd played a part but this wasn't that good. First time Balor put that face paint on in wwe good.

I'm a be that guy

How was this so great exactly??? He came out to flashing lights waving his spirit fingers??? Crowd played a part but this wasn't that good. First time Balor put that face paint on in wwe good.

Its not Wat he did during that intro it was everything the moment the hype the mystic ect

Back
Top Bottom