Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Goldberg said he got 50 matches in him.

Not going to lie but his entrance was great but I am not trying to see him try to wrestle again.

Speaking of Goldberg, he did a nice little interview with the Masked Man for his Ringer podcast. Then Shoemaker breaks down Raw & the upcoming brand split. Some good stuff but you guys don't listen to podcasts :smh:

Yea I have no doubt Dean has her doing some nasty degrading stuff. Probably wears a dog collar and barks while using her feet to eat dog food
Yoooo I thought Paul Pierce posted this.

I instantly thought of his Fetlife site as I posted that :lol:

Watching the seth god special just makes me hate reigns even more

Rollins gets put out with a very bad injury, and we're able to anticipate him coming back, along with watching a special detailing his progression towards his comeback....but we're supposed to boo him? :lol: :lol: classic WWE

Goldberg versus Williams Regal in a Comeback Match!!!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 @ williamS

@Meangene45

@22stylez

We have field day tomorrow. I am being put on the grill. Is it cool if I eat a couple of burgers or nah? I figured I since I was in the sun, I would naturally burn some calories, so I can afford to eat them

Please respond 

@Meangene45

@22stylez

We have field day tomorrow. I am being put on the grill. Is it cool if I eat a couple of burgers or nah? I figured I since I was in the sun, I would naturally burn some calories, so I can afford to eat them

Please respond 
Wake up early get that workout in also bring a jump rope with you while you grilling jump rope. Eat the meat no bread.

Man I got meetings all day tomorrow so I will be sitting for 8 hours please enjoy your time in the sun and on your feet for me.

Also follow the Rock on IG for motivation for working out.

@Meangene45

@22stylez

Please respond 
Wake up early get that workout in also bring a jump rope with you while you grilling jump rope. Eat the meat no bread.

Man I got meetings all day tomorrow so I will be sitting for 8 hours please enjoy your time in the sun and on your feet for me.

Had a great chest workout this morning before work :smokin

ahahahahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom