Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Six hours for raw and Smackdown :x let's not forget when it's a ppv on Sunday in three days you will watch 9 hours of wrestling :x

I watched that Jake doc on Netflix yesterday. Painted him in a better light than Beyond the Mat did for sure. I hope he and Hall continue to live clean lives. They wasted so much talent to addiction. I'm semi tempted to try DDP Yoga.

With SD going live I may actually start watching again. And by that I mean DVR and speed through it.

This Jake documentary is cool. It's giving me tips of what not to do and some great quotables.

"Progress not perfection"

Adam Cole, Ricochet, maybe Lethal and Omega would keep NXT afloat along with some guys they already have like TMDK.
How often do you get to talk with Mr. Booker T?

And how much into non-WWE stuff are the people that you train with?

I respect what you are doing

Anyone else hate all of the Springboard Handspring rebound moves?

Springboard Stunner

Lethal Injection

Tajiri/KUSHIDA's rebound elbow.

I know I hate a lot of stuff but those moves are SO damn telegraph man. It makes NO SENSE to ever get hit by them

We all talk to him weekly, get yelled at from time to time,but it's because he wants us to want better for ourselves. Dude genuinely cares. He does film study of our matches too which is extremely helpful.

It all depends on the person. I got one guy (one who actually trained me) who is ALL WWE. He won't watch anything else unless I send it to him. Not even in the company, but is loyal like people are loyal to Nike. Then I got another who has New Japan World and his favorite wrestler is always someone not signed to WWE. Wide range of folks here. A lot of friends that you'd never think would hang out or be cool, but we are. Wrestling is literally the best decision I've ever made.

Thank you for the kind words of respect too. I appreciate that man!

Last edited:

We all talk to him weekly, get yelled at from time to time,but it's because he wants us to want better for ourselves. Dude genuinely cares. He does film study of our matches too which is extremely helpful.

It all depends on the person. I got one guy (one who actually trained me) who is ALL WWE. He won't watch anything else unless I send it to him. Not even in the company, but is loyal like people are loyal to Nike. Then I got another who has New Japan World and his favorite wrestler is always someone not signed to WWE. Wide range of folks here. A lot of friends that you'd never think would hang out or be cool, but we are. Wrestling is literally the best decision I've ever made.

Thank you for the kind words of respect too. I appreciate that man!
Sounds pretty dope man. Good luck and keep up the hard work.

Yea, we used to have another dude part of the NT Wrestling family that wrestling. ( RIP @Club27 ) So whenever there is someone here that is doing what we all love to watch, we can do nothing but respect you.

I think I asked you before but who are some of the wrestlers you model yourself after? And specifically, what about those wrestlers do you attempt to integrate into your style?

- Fandango and Tyler Breeze are apparently impressing people within WWE working as a tag team.
Duh. Most obvious pairing ever and took them a year to figure it out.

No surprise but Vince is pretty much done with the Shinning Stars.
How did this even get the green light in the first place?
It's sad, I mentioned teaming them together when Breeze debuted. Still could maybe have a stable if you incorporate the Miz.

I need Lethal to come to WWE w the same ROH gimmick he has. Put him on Smackdown and let him cook.

With raw and Smackdown going with a brand split i def think they're gonna bring in even more names to try and fill those rosters. Names like Ricochet, Lethal, Omega and the young bucks (love em or not) within the next year. Those guys will prolly fill the void of the NXT talents that are gonna get called up to round out the raw and Smackdown rosters. I know we complain a lot about the product but it seems that they're really trying to focus on heading the right way. Now if they would just learn how to book the damn talents we would be getting somewhere haha

Glad to see Fandango and Breeze FINALLY getting a little recognition. They're prefect together as a tag team.

Glad to see Fandango and Breeze FINALLY getting a little recognition. They're prefect together as a tag team.

Yeah, it's probably the best thing that can happen to these guys right now.

Just give em matching attire, have Jim Johnston or CFO$ hook em up with a new theme and they're good to go.

Yeah, it's probably the best thing that can happen to these guys right now.

Just give em matching attire, have Jim Johnston or CFO$ hook em up with a new theme and they're good to go.

I did like that little remix they had to their theme on Monday.

Hi DFly

Can't completely get rid of Breeze's theme. It's one of the best there is. The remix one wasn't bad...

Seth 24

- Anyone else notice Styles looked like he wearing lipstick?
- Seth let his frustration get to him the way he was interacting with the fans at WM Axxess

Seth 24

- Anyone else notice Styles looked like he wearing lipstick?
- Seth let his frustration get to him the way he was interacting with the fans at WM Axxess
Yep, he was rushing his recovery to try and get back in time for WM.

Not a smart move and makes you doubt if he's actually fully healed up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom