Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

wcw-nash-mysterio-dart-o.gif

There is now talk of SmackDown also going to be 3 hours.

6 hours of wrestling in 2 days :x

Orton VS Rusev for the US title is planned, possibly as soon as BG in July.

There are rumors of bringing back the World Tag Team Titles as officials feel that they have enough teams to have 2 seperate tag belts when the brand split takes place.

I was wondering if they were going to answer the question of why's raw 3 hours and Smackdown is 2 hours? The honest solution is the drop one hour of Raw but nope because there's money to be made..

3 hours raw and 3 hours of SmackDown=$

But in reality
3 hours of Raw and 3 hours of SmackDown = ppv killer

Last edited:
There's a rumor that Vince has been talking to Mark Calaway for a match at SSlam but he doesn't want to.

Sasha Banks is expected to have a match at MITB.

I'm willing to bet @CelticsPride34 has done this with a chick at least once

Yeah that is NOT a good idea :lol:

NTWT will be lit on Monday and Tuesday though :nthat:

There are rumors of bringing back the World Tag Team Titles as officials feel that they have enough teams to have 2 seperate tag belts when the brand split takes place.

bigego24 bigego24

I'd rather see Orton go after the IC Belt again, but US Champ Orton would be :pimp:

And :pimp: @ bringing back the World Tag belts. I always loved that design

WWE_World_Tag_Team_Championship.png

Put em on American Alpha :nerd:

La Sombra debuting next week at Takeover :pimp:

- Fandango and Tyler Breeze are apparently impressing people within WWE working as a tag team.

- At least one or two recently released WWE stars are likely going to show up in TNA.

Alex Riley gonna job in TNA too

Oh lord, that's a lot of wrestling in a span of 2 days. I'm off at 5 everyday so to come home and dedicate 3 hours 2 days in a row is gonna be a struggle.

:x indeed, that is too much. And this is excluding another hour Wednesday for NXT. :smh: I actually enjoy the fact when i do watch Smackdown it is 2 hours.

GHIMS dropping news i haven't read already. :wow: :smokin
I'm willing to bet @CelticsPride34 has done this with a chick at least once
Yeah that is NOT a good idea :lol:

NTWT will be lit on Monday and Tuesday though :nthat:
bigego24 bigego24

I'd rather see Orton go after the IC Belt again, but US Champ Orton would be :pimp:

And :pimp: @ bringing back the World Tag belts. I always loved that design

WWE_World_Tag_Team_Championship.png

Put em on American Alpha :nerd:
Yes to all things mentioned in this post. :nthat: DFly keeps extending my US Title reign... :smokin Best Booker Ever...(minus when you had me in a virtual 3 on 1 match and i didn't get pinned or receive a legit rematch...) >: :frown: :smh:
This sounds worse than a Young Thug/Macklemore joint double album
I'll never forget the faint "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in the background as Seth's about to hit Reigns :lol:
:lol: Those background people are too funny sometimes. Then other times they get too boisterous and become like Full Sail. :smh:

Last edited:
Soured on Shining Stars already??? How did they (ot Vince) not seen this was a fail beforehand :lol:?? Talk about wasting all that time with the vignettes

Soured on Shining Stars already??? How did they (ot Vince) not seen this was a fail beforehand :lol:?? Talk about wasting all that time with the vignettes
Dudes got that Kizarny treatment. All them promos and a major bust after 2 or 3 matches... :lol: :x :smh:

This Jake documentary is cool. It's giving me tips of what not to do and some great quotables.

"Progress not perfection"

Adam Cole, Ricochet, maybe Lethal and Omega would keep NXT afloat along with some guys they already have like TMDK.

6 hours of wrestling in 2 days
sick.gif
Good discussion on this topic in the opening minutes ofthe show. MSL really breaks down how Smackdown will just NEVER work as long as RAW is still around. And they discuss what you said, the time committment.

Episode 229: 2016 Stooge Hall of SHAME Jun 1, 2016 Mister Saint Laurent, Konnan & Court Bauer discuss WWE RAW, a special 20th anniversary in wrestling, Goldberg's return and the 2016 Stooge Hall of Shame candidates are revealed! Vote who you believe should win the 2016 Stooge Hall of Shame: http://mlwradio.proboards.com/thread/141/vote-2016-stooge-shame-candidates Read more at

Back
Top Bottom